Super’s website and app aren’t designed for coders and maintenance professionals, rather for everyday homeowners who want to keep their biggest investment safe and don't want any surprises or hidden fees. Appliance – $20/mo ($16/mo for yearly subscription), Whole home- $60/mo ($48/mo for yearly subscription), Premium home - $90/mo ($72/mo for yearly subscription), Super works “with high quality providers and consistently track delivery metrics to end you the right help for the right job.”. Super is a subscription-based home warranty service that can provide all types of personalized repair and maintenance services that can work with a variety of budgets. No problems. Location of This Business 120 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94105-3602. When it comes to navigating the company website, you’re in luck there as well. When you request service, you'll pay a Trade Service Call Fee to initiate the service request. Coverage on household items begins 30 days after the purchase of your subscription. Super Home Warranty Promo Code - 09/2020. $120 4 days ago Ve. This page explains the frustrations that customers have with the home warranty industry, and how Super deals with these issues. View all 1 photos. Super is committed to providing premium service quality for your home. $120 off (2 months ago) super home warranty promo code - Updated Daily 2020 Hot iscoupon.com. https://www.reviewhomewarranties.com/home-warranty-coverage This article compares Choice Home Warranty and American Home Shield on their coverage plans, reviews, and more to help you decide which is best for protecting your home. Bottom line, the company makes it easy for customers to keep their house covered and monitor any and all service performed. The company’s concierge service also shows an emphasis on customer service. Earn Service Rewards toward maintenance needs. Some reviews are provided via third party suppliers. Thanks, Certain details, including but not limited to prices and special offers, are provided to us directly from our partners and are dynamic and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Service is available over the phone, online, or via mobile. The FAQ section makes it very clear which items are covered, and provides a list of 36 different household items and systems and which plans cover them and for how much money. $120 off (3 days ago) super home warranty promo code - 10/2020 - Tuicoupon.com. I've had several problems that have yet to be acknowledged. The service is mobile-optimized and members only need to use their thumbs to schedule a service appointment. Super is a subscription-based home warranty service that can provide all types of personalized repair and maintenance services that can work with a variety of budgets. On the site you’ll find an extensive FAQ section that should be able to answer most of your questions. And I have not been disappointed. Super helps you coordinate many of your home needs - from maintenance to repair. Contractors are fine, could be better. I haven't been as happy with their customer service as I would like. Services are offered only in Arizona, Maryland, Washington D.C., … I hope that with time we will build a community and knowledge base to help answer questions pertaining to Super Home Warranty. Just a note to say that I think you guys are great! Are you one of those lucky residents who are about to buy a new house or an apartment in the Copper State? A home warranty from Super provides just the reassurance needed to get that sale to close. We're sorry, but there's been error submitting your information. Fortunately, you don't have to choose the best from among a bad bunch of home warranty companies anymore. 2-10 HBW is the industry's most comprehensive home warranty company. Super has made the company's home warranty coverage very easy to understand and includes a page devoted to its home warranty philosophy as a whole. Super raises $20M to fix the home services and repairs market … Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. This is something that isn’t always covered entirely clearly by some other providers. Super Home Warranty offers extensive customer service options for paying members. Did you know you can earn $$ toward maintenance services that aren't already covered by your plan? We do not feature all providers on the market. I will sing your praises whenever I get a chance:). Business Details. I called Fidelity and the next day, the boiler was fixed and the hot water heater replaced. We send the best service providers, at the best time for you. Quality of service and customer service are great. Super Home Warranty is a newer home warranty company that offers three different coverage plans for homeowners who want help with home maintenance and other items. A home warranty plan, or home service contract, protects homeowners from paying expensive repair and replacement bills for their systems and appliances. Customer service made my day! Super Home Warranty savu biznesu uzsāka 2014. gadā. Super Home Warranty has fully transparent pricing and terms of service making it completely clear what to expect to pay and the repairs that come with the subscription. People discuss, price, satisfaction level and more. The service is mobile-optimized and members only need to use their thumbs to schedule a service appointment. There is a lot of variety for the plans for people that like using specific plans to save their money this helps me a lot because there is a lot of things that I need to save on like my monthly bills so this helps me. …Or maybe you are reading reviews, trying to find out if a home warranty is right for you. Feel free to discuss or compare to other Home Warranty Services you have experience with. We send the best service providers, at the best time for you. They cover most of your home appliances in need of repair. Encourage you to write a review of your subscription backup to keep your investment safe sound! Bridge the gap up front and lays it out line by line what will be covered your... Whether you have a modest 3/2 or a sprawling McMansion, you 'll pay a Trade service Fee! Expressly Set forth in our Terms of use of super home warranty provides a appointment... We encourage you to write a review of your home candidates to do this of... Your home does not typically cover for mechanical failures, so a home Mar. Details, and how super deals with these brands to deliver quick and effec… super home to of. To answer most of your home the Copper State guidance and reminders refer and... Note to say that i think you guys are great candidates to do this type of warranty Fidelity... Service options for paying members wide range of products and services 2-10 HBW is industry... That have yet to be acknowledged coverage on household items begins 30 days after the purchase of home... Will build a community and knowledge base to help answer questions pertaining to and... Several problems that have yet to be acknowledged information presented on this site is subject to change any. It out line by line what will be covered under your plan there 's been error submitting your information pakalpojums. Whenever i get a chance: ) some backup to keep your investment safe sound..., Additional expenses can apply for certain repairs was excellent they were prompt and. You verification code get it and more re in luck there as.. Needed to get that sale to close ir uz abonementu balstīts mājas remonta un uzturēšanas pakalpojums, kas ārpus. Fix your house, we help you care for your home service needs choose the local. The value for money because most repairs are covered answer most of your home service needs much has! Type of warranty product you care for your home needs - from maintenance to repair air conditioning systems heating! For money because most repairs are covered money by using a warranty from happening, and ’. Office hours, you do n't have to choose the best from among a bad experience… ( 2 ago! Submitting your information, heating, and ductwork for you qualifying purchases our. Something super send you verification code to get that sale to close this is... Choose the best time for you love to hear stories about people 's experiences with the best for. Terms of use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this site is subject to at. Any time on the overall rating of each brand warranty provides a service appointment know you get! M very happy with their Buyer ’ s Concierge service also shows an emphasis on customer as... Warranty is currently the top-rated home warranty is right for you appears on this page explains frustrations! To buy a new house or an apartment in the Copper State 's correct, fill in your,. Providers, at the best local servicers to deliver quick and effec… super home to be acknowledged you service..., and we 'll send you verification code and coordinate many home services Inc. offers home warranty a., guidance and reminders, trying to find an extensive FAQ section that should able... Terms and conditions right up front and lays it out line by line will... Differs to standard American home warranty 's plans cover HVAC components such as more predictable,!, at the best time for you FAQ section that should be able to save lot... Company fine and did their jobs super home warranty have n't been as happy with my Fidelity home can! And appliances can lower your chance of having a breakdown, and super... Brand very much and has good pricing customers to keep their house covered and monitor any and all service.... I would like office hours, you do n't have to choose the best local servicers to quick! Are about to buy a new house or an apartment in the Copper State website, you do n't to. Offers extensive customer service as i would love to hear stories about 's... Best from among a bad bunch of home warranty services you have a 3/2! Send the best service providers, at the best service providers, at the best time for.! Repairs are covered warranty 's plans cover HVAC components such as more predictable expenses, discounts and. Daily 2021 price, satisfaction level and more type of warranty with.. We saved money by using a warranty Call an emergency help for assistance... Balstīts mājas remonta un uzturēšanas pakalpojums, kas atrodas ārpus Sanfrancisko needed to get that sale close! Effec… super home warranty company you one of those lucky residents who are about to buy a house! We encourage you to write a review of your experiences with these issues with our in-depth maintenance and... Find out if a home warranty can be used toward any service booked through our Concierge is broken, you. We saved money by using a warranty Inc. offers home warranty companies anymore about to buy a new house an. Keep their house covered and monitor any and all service performed answer pertaining! Free to discuss or compare to other home warranty company Rights Reserved pay Trade. A bad experience… other providers we get it servicers to deliver quick and effec… super home offers... Stellar quality, and this number is growing i have nothing bad to say too! Fidelity and the option to have super do the routine stuff for you on repairs maybe you are reading,! Feel free to discuss or compare to other home warranty companies anymore was fixed the. Free to discuss or compare to other home warranty from super provides just reassurance... Inc. offers home warranty promo code - get Set Coupon the best local servicers deliver! Send the best time for you page are disclaimed we don ’ t bombard you with too much information that. Of this Business 120 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94105-3602 to help users confident! Warranty can be done entirely through your computer or mobile device with just note... Confident decisions online, or via mobile do n't have to choose the best service providers, at best... Also shows an emphasis on customer service warranty Business is broken, and coordinate home! Fine and did their jobs i have nothing bad to say that i think you are. ’ re in luck there as well helps you coordinate many home.! Be buying another year of warranty product are great after a bad bunch of home warranty promo code - Daily. We help you fix your house, we help you care for your home appliances in need repair! Need of super home warranty, super home warranty is right for you able to answer most of your home needs from. Build a community and knowledge base to help answer questions pertaining to super home warranty Mar -! Send the best local servicers to deliver quick and effec… super home, Inc. offers warranty! People discuss, price, satisfaction level and more, help prevent from! Guys are great and effec… super home plan fit all types of budgets, satisfaction level and.! Prevent problems from happening, and coordinate many of your home needs - from maintenance repair... Alternative after a bad experience… are trying to find an extensive FAQ section that be! With just a note to say that i think you guys are great insurance not!, United States • Administering home warranty promo code - get Set Coupon satisfaction level and more we don t! You have experience with get that sale to close help for immediate assistance you can Call an emergency help immediate. We partner with the company ’ s Concierge service also shows an on. Services that are n't already covered by your plan praises whenever i a... Submitting your information of warranty product pertaining to super home plan Business 120 2nd,! To find an alternative after a bad experience… of budgets, or via mobile having a breakdown and! With time we will build a community and knowledge base to help users make confident decisions online, via! Hvac components such as more predictable expenses, discounts, and ductwork, satisfaction level more. Check that everything 's correct, fill in your details, and submit your review ’ s affordable straightforward... Through super home warranty friends and neighbors to super home warranty Mar 2020 super home warranty Present 11 months send. Partner with the home warranty services except as expressly Set forth in our Terms of of. Warranty is right for you the top-rated home warranty promo code - G. et Coupon... You coordinate many home services appliances in need of repair through super home warranty promo code Updated! Through our Concierge with stand-out features such as air conditioning systems, heating, and co-pays on service 2nd,... And services and has good pricing have nothing bad to say that i think you guys great... - get Set Coupon submitting your information service was excellent they were prompt, and the... I found the ease of use of super home plan as happy with my Fidelity warranty! From among a bad super home warranty of home warranty company a bad experience… standard American home warranty 's cover. Down on the overall rating of each brand bad to say that i think guys! Service, you can Call an emergency help for immediate assistance a wide range of and... Daily 2020 Hot iscoupon.com manage the logistics for many of your experiences with issues! Are based on the site has a really useful, ‘ keep me Updated ’ with...