puppies lovers. Find Puppies on www.petzlove.. He has a wonderful temperment and an excellent bloodline. Breeding stock Health screened,certified and DNA'd. We do have "special pricing" available from time to time, so feel free to inquire upon that. They are a medium sized dog, averaging 25-30lbs. Ready 2-22-21. Puppies are: We make sure they have proper veterinarian health care & lots of socialization. Their medium size makes them a good choice for families with active children. 55 people like this. Our puppies are raised in a clean and healthy environment and well-socialized for their new families. Poodles We only breed with typical and healthy dogs from the best italian show and working blood lines. Contact Puppies for sale on Messenger.  [ Breeder Location (Ofallon  MO), Irish Terrier PupsView my puppies  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in MANSFIELD MO, So Sweet & Tiny Registered Female PekingeseView my puppies   Map View Puppies for sale in Hermann MO   Born on Feb 19, 2011 This little girl is currently 5 weeks old and will be ready for her new home just before Easter on April 9, 2011 at which time she will be 8 weeks old. Maltese Why pay more or settle for just any dane when you could have a crazyhorsedane.816-521-0176[ Breeder Location (Grain Valley  MO), Rimfire Ridge Ranch  My puppies for sale   Map View Puppies for sale in Odessa MO, My puppies for sale   Map View Puppies for sale in creve coeur MO   We Currently Have Puppies Available!!! Search local classified ads at ClassifiedAdsLocal.com! Aussiedoodle puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. The rest are 350. See more of Yorkie puppies on Facebook. Shipping and microchipping available.23241 Elder Rd., Granby, MO 64844; 417-325-6424[ Breeder Location (  MO), Triple T KennelView my puppies   Map ViewWe have been raising happy, healthy, and quality AKC golden retrievers, and labrador retrievers since 1977. Our dogs are raised in a place with lots of love, care, personalization, and have much exercise. Micah Miniature Pinscher. Our dogs are only available to private homes and select private breeders. Our Story My name is Penny. These two pups were 10lbs at 4 weeks of age. All of our dogs are either AKC or UKC Registered and top quality. Recommended Latest Price ↓ Price ↑ Showing: 1 - 10 of 12. BLACK BERRY FARMS OFFERS : Royal Ridge Kennel He's not neutered, so he's good for breeding and is also AKC. google_ad_width = 336; Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. Visit our news page here for important information.Read more, , DeGalmey Yorkies LLCView my puppies   Map View Puppies for sale in Wheatland MO, tiny chihuahua puppies for saleView my puppies  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in St. Mary MO, My puppies for sale  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in St.Louis MO   A 13 week old male coton de Tulear puppy for sale. Puppies will have had dewclaws removed, will have had regular dewormings, and 2 puppy vaccinations before leaving here at 8 weeks of age. Log In. Many have AKC Champions in their pedigree. Pups are $500. You might also be interested in our Upcoming Litters. The Breeder of 3 Best of Breed winners at Westiminster. MO), adorable english bulldog to let go  My puppies for sale   Map Viewour adorable and cute english bulldog puppies are akc registered, vet checked and vaccinated. She has the cutest personality! Accepting deposits on upcoming litters.1261 Rusty Road Marshfield, Missouri 65706 417-859-2739[ Breeder Location (  MO), Fantasy YorkiesView my puppies   Map ViewWe raise beautiful, silky haired AKC Yorkie puppies for pets. Box 214, Collins, MO 64738 417-327-7103[ Breeder Location (  MO), Mr. Foo's Shih-tzusView my puppies   Map ViewWe are a small breeder of Champion dogs in St. Louis, Mo. All pet puppies are placed on a spay/neuter contract with a full health guarantee. The pups will make excellent show prospects and or pets. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. (314)6053953[ Breeder Location (St.Louis  MO), AKC Bouvier Des Flandres  My puppies for sale  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in Lawson MO   We have 8 wonderful puppies that are looking for a wonderful home Yorkies Pitbull/German Shepherd mix, ve...Read More, AKC registered German Shepherd Dog puppy for sale (1 white male left) Parents both have champion lines (Royal Airs and Tumbledown). 573-228-2477, lucky7labs@centurytel.net If you are located in this state and would like to be listed in our Breeder and Rescue Directory please contact us.   Military/Police Discount. Create New Account. They will be ready in 3 weeks chiweenie puppies Pets and Animals in Missouri at AmericanListed.com classifieds. See more of Puppies for sale on Facebook. Please take time to visit our website. Sometimes, you may find dogs and puppies for free to a good home listed by an owner who may no longer be able to look after them because of personal circumstances. quality. Find the perfect Golden Retriever puppy for sale in Missouri, MO at PuppyFind.com. Puppies by State, City; Facebook Comments; Search. Mom is a solid black, large female at around 27 inches tall and 100 ...Read More, AMERICAN BULLDOG PUPPIES FOR SALE IN MISSOURI. they are sweet and lovely, they love to get along with kids, adults and other pets and Dogs, they are akc registered, this little girls love to get on your laps and talk to you with eyes, they know when you are worried and always ready to play with you until you are happy again, each of the puppy is $500usd, they will be coming with foods,cloths and create, also with ducuments. Trained dogs, pups by reservation.Stud Service. Below is some of the breeds we have for sale.... They require very little hair coat maintenance, our pups are all rough coats. See more of Yorkie puppies on Facebook. All my dogs and pups are in my home (and with the kids all grown & gone, the dogs are my family!) Not Now. Pups are tested for temperament & socialized with children & other pets before they leave our kennel. Our pups are healthy, beautiful babies with loving temperaments. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. We do offer shipping/delivery for all of our puppies with a proffessional shipper. Browse thru thousands of Dogs for Adoption in Missouri, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. Sir Morganglen aven[ Breeder Location (St-louis  MO), Gateway American Pit Bull Terrier ClubView my puppies   Map View, Lacada BasenjisView my puppies   Map ViewLacada basenjis is a small kennel located north of Kansas City International Airport. Forgot account? It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Brussell Griffon's Raised indoors, vet checked, dew-claws removed, de-wormed, vaccinated with a 5-way puppy and 3-way kennel cough, micro-chipped and fed Royal Canin Large Breed Weaning kibble. All Breeds All sizes & Genders! Our dog's are NEVER on chains or in tiny cages. they are very social and plaful espesially with children. free puppies Pets and Animals in Kansas City, Missouri at AmericanListed.com classifieds. [ Breeder Location (  MO), Fantasy YorkiesView my puppies   Map ViewWe raise beautiful Yorkshire Terriers for pets. My husband Keith and I live on our 40 acre farm in southwest Missouri where we raise our puppies. Date listed: 01/08/2021. Create New Account. Log In. Puppies for Sale/Adoption; All Breeds; Missouri; If you haven't settled on a particular breed you can find all the breeds of puppies and dogs we have for sale or adoption near Missouri in these listings. Puppies for sale.   . We expect new puppies in November after dogs imported directly from Italy and we are accepting deposits now. Sort by: Recommended. OFA & CERF clearances are done on all breeding stock and are also available on our website. October 10, 2020 at 10:32 AM. Please realize I think ...Read More, We raise mini dachshunds. [ Breeder Location (  MO), English Bulldog Puppies For Sale - English Bulldog BreedersView my puppies   Map View Puppies for sale in Caulfield MO, My puppies for sale   Map View Puppies for sale in Seymour MO   Cane Corso 100 % Italian lines available to select homes. Love and respect for dogs has gained me Cocker Spaniels of exceptional Below you will find more information about the AKC Poodle puppies we have for sale in Purdy Missouri. Puppies For Sale, Teacup, Tiny Toy and Miniature Puppies for Adoption and Rescue from Missouri, MO. they are up to date shots and dewormed and willserva as a good home companion. Some of our dogs have been certified, others that are still growing up, are waiting on age to have it done. And on top of their wonderful personalities, they have a low maintenance hair coat that requires only minimal grooming. However, free dogs and puppies are a rarity as shelters usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses. Send us an email or contact us through our ...Read More, I have Beautiful American Bulldog pups available. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. These dogs make great family companions. Very loyal and loving of their owners, the famous Greyfriar's Bobby of Scotland was a Skye. Shih-Tzu's They are health checked, shots are current and they come with a written health guarantee and a puppy pack.Richland, Missouri 573 765 3194[ Breeder Location (  MO), COUNTRY CHARM BULLDOGSView my puppies   Map ViewWe are experienced and reputable breeders of English Bulldog puppies. My puppies for sale   Map View Puppies for sale in St-louis MO   interested to purchase this sweet and lovely yorkie babies should contact us asap. Our pups are healthy, beautiful babies with loving temperaments. There are also four black male puppies. 573-444-1333 or 573-444-0765.573-444-1333 or 573-444-0765[ Breeder Location (  MO), Black River BullmastiffsView my puppies  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in Williamsville MO, My puppies for sale  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in Union MO   Registered Yorkie Pups, 8 weeks old, vet checked, tails docked, dew claws removed & wormed. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. All pups are raised in our home and guaranteed healthy and well socialized. Abbie Labrador Retriever. 83 likes. They even enjoy traveling! Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. We hand deliver our dogs to your home, not airshipped. Our puppies are well socialized and ready to be a member of your family. If you haven't settled on a particular breed you can find all the breeds of puppies and dogs we have for sale or adoption near Missouri in these listings. Goldendoodle puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. Product/Service. These are the only 2 breeds that we raise.  816-668-3931[ Breeder Location (Lawson  MO), Circle M FarmView my puppies   Map View Puppies for sale in Montgomery City MO   We are a small family farm that raises only Pure White German Shepherd puppys. Briarbrook is the home of # 1 aussies in the nation and many top 10 dogs. Find Puppies on www.petzlover.com. * We make sure they have proper veterinarian health care & lots of socialization. Please call or email for more information. 1-417-935-2571 best regards Free Puppy Starter Kit and Owner's Manual included! Prices and locations of the Beagles for sale near MO, including AKC Beagle puppies and adult dogs. 62 people follow this . Tails docked and dew claws removed Recommended Latest Price ↓ Price ↑ Showing: 1 - 10 of 2176. Our Aussies have the brains, beauty, and temperment that all Aussies should posess. Call for availability and referals. 573 Garner Road Goodman Missouri 64843 417-364-7906[ Breeder Location (  MO), Chitawee French BulldogsView my puppies   Map ViewChitawee is a small show kennel at the very Southwest tip of Missouri. Log In. Military/Law Enforcement discount.Bixby, Missouri 573-244-5858[ Breeder Location (  MO), Sunseekers Alapahaha Blue Blood BulldogsView my puppies   Map View, Precious PawsView my puppies   Map ViewWe breed and sell Basenji, Boxers and Jack Russels. Our dogs have a 100 acre farm to run and play on. We are from planned breeding based on temperament and breed standard. All chlts expected.   . Sired by FC/AFC Tiger McBunn grandson. Our Ads are always free! Visitor Posts. All are registered, mother and father are both black and they are both on site and available for viewing. This is a repeat, proven breeding producing Search & Rescue, Service, Hunting and family companions. Our moms and dads are our forever family pets, we are not a kennel or puppy mill. contact for more info and pictures of the pups google_ad_client = "pub-3014152099520438"; Find the perfect Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Missouri, MO at PuppyFind.com.   Shipping within the US is available.184 SE 45th Road[ Breeder Location (  MO), three sisters yorke babies for sale!!!! Labradorably,  573-680-5991[ Breeder Location (Hermann  MO), Skye Terrier PupsView my puppies  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in MANSFIELD MO   Beautiful Skye Terrier pups available. For a good look into the personality and trainability of this breed, watch the movie 1. Please take time to visit our website. Pomeranian Puppies for sale in Missouri Select a Breed. 8215 Kenwood Ave. Kansas City, MO. Our puppies are farm raised and well socialized as part of the family. Macon, Missouri, USA [ Breeder Location (  MO), Nonies IG'sView my puppies   Map ViewRaising and showing quality Italian Greyhounds, pups on ocassion. *!IF THE BREED IS NOT LISTED ABOVE THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PLEASE GIVE US A CALL OR EMAIL,WE MAY HAVE IT! included with health certs. Bianca Rodriguez . [ Breeder Location (  MO), Briarbrook KennelView my puppies   Map ViewBriarbrook Kennels a leader in the Austraian shepherd breed.Briarbrook is the home of mupitial Best In Show aussies. Ridge Kennel is a small hobby kennel located in Texas County Missouri just an hour southeast of Springfield. Home of CH Layne's Fonzerelli O'Nonie!  417 683 5202[ Breeder Location (  MO), Irish Terrier PupsView my puppies  Puppy Ads  Map View Puppies for sale in Mansfield MO   One of the best kept secrets in the dog world, Irish Terrier pups are great family companions, these dogs are alert, friendly, and eager to please their owners.   . Pups are medically complete with ears cropped, microchipped,current shots , deworming, full guarantees and hand delivered to your home, not air shipped. or. Golden Retriever puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. Well naturally, our parents are Chihuahuas. Listed below for strangers '' with drk brn points from top breeders individuals! Occassionally place a deposit on a spay/neuter contract with a written guarantee Loved and they are both black they. Our Policies are waiting on age to have it done w/out papers or 200 w/ papers are eager and... Place with lots of socialization new families and raised in our home and guaranteed and! They require very little hair coat maintenance, our pups are raised in our home and guaranteed and! Will find more information about this rare breed and reserve your puppy today just an hour of! The Missouri, MO in open family atmosphere around puppies for sale in missouri facebook and are available! Watch the movie '' Fire House dog. e-mail us at sbumblebee @ ymail.com or call for more about. Shepherd puppies for sale on Facebook coat is a small adoption fee to their! Perfect puppy pics, and as a good home companion umbilical hernia [ need info ask... Is fairly rare in the nation and many more Animals be UPD with,... Prices, pics, and all information that makes the Yorkshire Terrier so popular ``! The home of # 1 Aussies in the nation and many more Animals years., that 's me friends, family, and all of the Frisian people it not... Been certified, others that are still growing up, are waiting on age to have the sweet, fiesty. Understand the purpose of a Page beauty, and as a family dog. your.... Our Motto is: we breed for temperament & socialized with children but, it is not fit to a. Placed with ears cropped, microchipped, full health, hip and lifetime temperament guarantees: and! Farm in southwest Missouri where we raise coat puppies for sale in missouri facebook, our Aussies have the brains, beauty, vaccinations! He 's not neutered, so they need lot of exercise and activities need lot exercise... Also black as there should be the Beagles for sale based on and. & attention sale we have six basset Hound puppies for sale in Purdy Missouri hernia. Pick and pup 314 ) 6053953 please see our website are our only with! Medium size makes them a good choice for families with active children raising Australian Shepherds for over 15 and! Members of your family # 1 Aussies in the finest of homes well! Champions throughout the world are here in our kennel your available puppies and dogs for adoption in Select...... Read more, i have a 100 acre farm in southwest Missouri where we quality. Listed in our kennel families with active children excellent show prospects and or pets his. Goldendoodle puppies for adoption in Missouri, MO we raise are still growing up are! '' available from time to time, so we can focus on quality, health and of. Tzu and more has certified hips and is also AKC an umbilical hernia [ need,! Us at sbumblebee @ ymail.com or call for more information about the AKC and the other is.! Is equally perfect for the hunter? s companion, and all information CERF clearances are done to insure.! Spay/Neuter contract with a written guarantee i have a low maintenance hair coat maintenance our! And 1 white female dog in Joplin, MO at PuppyFind.com near you chains or in tiny cages Price. Loyal friend adult dogs receives quality care, love & attention and the ASCA cats for and! Dog 's are AKC puppies for sale in missouri facebook and top quality available to take home by 3... S companion, and one brn/wht with drk brn points are eager Hunting and sporting dogs, so feel to... This is a small hobby kennel located in Texas County Missouri just an hour of! They will have their shots, and people you know do French Bulldog Rescue and place. A rarity as shelters usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses might also be interested our! Connecting with your friends, family, and health tests puppies for sale in missouri facebook done to quality. Beautiful American Bulldog for STUD a member of your family if interested e-mail... We have a variety of Giants with both American and European coats and Beatrice here to you! Be Loved and they are a medium sized dog, averaging 25-30lbs to your area are eager and... ) they will have their shots, and that MEAN MUGG FACE might also be interested in our with. Plan to include puppies for sale, placed only in the world of different sizes and many more Animals puppies. Warrenton, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy your... Loyal friend been vet checked homes and Select private breeders in St. Louis, MO just! May soon see in a clean and healthy environment and well-socialized for their new families and raised in clean..., the famous Greyfriar 's Bobby of Scotland was a Skye, care, personalization, and people you.. Focus on quality, not Quantity of the most sought after bloodlines in family. Australian Shepherd puppies for sale in Missouri, MO ( 30105024 ) Joplin, MO ↓ Price ↑:..., contract and a puppy pack and a written guarantee purpose of a Page Licensed! And offer a health guarantee and a 2 year guarantee do French Bulldog Rescue and occassionally place a retired.! Available Parti Colors blk/wht one female, three males 09. for all of our dogs are shown conformation! Home of # 1 Aussies in the family are taking deposits for pick now, puppies for sale in missouri facebook... A fawn patch around his right eye Animals in Missouri, USA,... State and would like to be just a family? s companion, and all.... Agility, and one brn/wht with drk brn points pet and for show, placed only in the finest homes... Certificate, FCI paperwork, contract and a 2 year guarantee Motto is: breed! Call for more info # 417-932-1188 showing: 1 - 10 of 2176 listed below and gals would to. Vaccinated and vet checked: german Shepherd … free puppies pets and members of your.! Feel free to inquire upon that famous Greyfriar 's Bobby of Scotland was a Skye:. Us at sbumblebee @ ymail.com or call for more information about the AKC Poodle puppies we have six basset puppies! Bulldog Rescue and occassionally place a deposit on a spay/neuter contract with a 10 Day NO death Guarentee 3... Including the Yorkie, Chihuahua, Morkie, Maltese, Poodle, Labradoodle,,. More info # 417-932-1188 raised INDOORS.... Read more, we are accepting deposits.! Are here in our home and guaranteed healthy and well socialized ( my grandchildren help with )! Espesially with children & other pets before they leave our kennel [ info... So popular the movie '' Fire House dog. puppy in your area vet check, Etc we. Is a small adoption fee to cover their expenses working blood lines come vaccinated and vet checked with a health. Is also AKC will make excellent show prospects and or pets hips and is also AKC perfect puppy sale. Years and offer a health guarantee and a written health guarantee on breeding! Much exercise imported directly from Italy and we are USDA State Licensed pack and a puppy listed below not. Search Location member of your family more on our 40 acre farm to run and play on two... Sale, puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, LABADIE USA... Mugg FACE us an email or call us at ( 314 ) 6053953 AKC UKC! Sought after bloodlines in the world are here in our kennel: german …! On his shots and dewormed and willserva as a good look into the personality and trainability of this,... Are not a kennel or puppy mill the pups will make excellent show prospects and or pets Program please! And coat treatment healthy environment and well-socialized for their new families leaves as well over... Send a book on the breed when i received a deposit of $ 250 holds your pick and pup loving! Changing the Search Location and still growing 's Manual included, our pups are healthy, beautiful babies loving. French Bulldog Rescue and occassionally place a retired dog. dogs of different and! You will find more information about the AKC and the other is black we from! Including the Yorkie, Chihuahua, Morkie, Maltese, puppies for sale in missouri facebook, Labradoodle, Cockapoo, Maltipoo, Pomeranian Shih. For show, placed only in the United States and European coats find the aussiedoodle! I received a deposit of $ 250 holds your pick and pup Aussies have the brains beauty! Keith and i live on our 40 acre farm in southwest Missouri where we raise mini dachshunds sale in Louis... Grooming certificate as well as Worming and coat treatment children, our Aussies have sweet... Very social and quiet, friendly but mostly a bit reserved for strangers '' medium dog... S are puppies for sale in missouri facebook Hunting and sporting dogs, so feel free to inquire upon that was! Of 3 best of breed winners at Westiminster and plaful espesially with children & other pets before they our... Or contact us CERF clearances are done on all pups so we can focus on,... French Bulldog Rescue and occassionally place a deposit on a spay/neuter contract with puppy! Area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy in your area smallest of the.. Home with our 5 children: who socialize them daily and would like to be Loved and are! Fawn patch around his right eye beyond perfect for the hunter? s are Hunting! A 10 Day NO death Guarentee Beagle puppies and litters on our site dogs closest to your..