Near to her house was the representative of this God of abundance, she kept quiet, whenever they say how are you sister, she will say fine, until they say they were going to sell her sons, and they say sister how? But there is something that Pastor Peter spoke about; I think the Holy Spirit must have showed him my note in. He got there and showed them his ring, ’18 carat gold’ he said I want you to help me clean my ring, ‘they asked him how many carat?’ he said’ 18 carat’, they said sorry sir we don’t touch that kind of Gold here. In other words, he’s saying, when it’s time for the spring rains, pray for the downpour! And when he created the earth that was how he started. And then he describe the Gold for us, he said the gold is as glass, so pure it looks like glass. Do what no one has done before, and then you will get what nobody has gotten before. You know when God is helping you to make progress it becomes easy. I had a rough idea of what they are talking about, because by the grace of God, I have already seen my own house in heaven, and I am believeing God  that God will open your eye to see your own too. From beginning, even the worship service, everything has been different, because this is a special night, it may be for only one fellow but this is a special night. I raised my hand, my wife raised her hand and we looked round, nobody else! Test me in this . How to Open the Floodgates of Heaven: Prayer to Break the Curse of Poverty 1. (Amen). 3:10). —€Malachi 3:10 This is one of the more well-known verses in the book of Malachi. Father, I come in the Name of Jesus to repent for the sins and transgressions of my ancestors. Isaiah 24:14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. If you are going to open the floodgate over one person tonight, let it be me, go ahead talk to the Almighty God. The destitute, like in 2 King 4 v 1- 2 when a woman is so heavily in debt, that creditors want to sell her son, that is not poor, this is destitute. Prayer is not just SOME THING...it goes way beyond that. The Lord said there is someone here tonight, he asked me to tell you, he said relax I will soon perfect that which concerns you. This highway is a road that sweeps through every desert experience and releases life. The elder says it is a terrible hunger that causes a man to eat his enemy’s food. Open the floodgates of Heaven Let it rain, let it rain. “Suddenly, there was a sound from heaven like the roaring of a mighty windstorm, and it filled the house where they were sitting. The average weight of a… I pray for somebody here today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, you won’t know lack anymore. he said whether to animal or to man, be fruitful and multiply. Thank You father, in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. . I pray for someone here today that the flood gate of heaven will open unto you in Jesus name. No, no he is dripping with sweat. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus mighty name we worship. That kind of situation where you will look to your enemy for help will never happen again to you in Jesus name. That is why I have the confidence to say to those of you who are listening to me right now, in the name of the one who lives in abundance, scarcity will become a stranger to you. The Almighty God will go with you, he will keep you save. Then she cried to the God of Elijah. I beg of this in Jesus mighty name. He has never been known to be stingy, and I pray in that mighty name of Jehovah El-shaddai, that every one of you here tonight, with any form of sickness or disease, you won’t go home with any of them. And the flood gate of heaven opened for him, God use the little food to feed the people and the boy went home with twelve basket of food. when a woman is so heavily in debt, that creditors want to sell her son, that is not poor, this is destitute. I repent for all disobedience of Your commands by turning away and listening to the enemy or to other people. 2. The heavens were created to be a blessing to my life. I’ll give you just one example and if you like you pray, if you like you don’t pray. Thank you father, the Lord said there is someone here tonight, he said those who set your marriage on fire; he said one, One way you will prove to him that you trust him, is that you put him first in all things, put him first in all things. But God says, "Test me in this,... and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it" (Malachi 3:10). And when God come to you ask you to ask for anything you want, do you know that you have it made! Let it rain, let it rain. Am appealing to you that you don’t treat tonight as any other Holy Ghost night. "The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]." I am praying once again for all of you who are here after tonight, when you shake hand with people they will receive a miracle. And I will be talking to God tonight, that whatever is wrong with me lets settle it. The same way our continuous prayers will open the floodgates/windows of heaven. For it to be opened though, we need to surrender all to Christ, to let go and let God. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room … Dear Lord, I thank You for who You are and for Your divine power. And then at the other end, are the people that God looked down from heaven and say this abundance that I have let me pour out a little to this boy, let me our out a little to this girl. But then on earth today, what do we have? I can give you example upon examples, but I want you to have time to pray tonight, this night is not just a night to listen. Don't let anything hinder your prayer life. I also believe that as He opens His floodgates, floods of His Spirit pave the way for His Highway of Holiness. PRAYERS CONCERNING THE HEAVENS (CONT’D) I pray for an open heaven and bind up any demonic interference from the heavens in the name of Jesus. Open Heavens Daily Devotional Guide and Effective Prayer Points for the Church By Pastor E. A ADEBOYE, The General Oversea of RCCG World Wide. Those of you already in the front and those of you on the way begin to pray now, ask Jesus to be merciful unto you, ask him to save your soul, ask him to forgive your sin, promise him that from now on you will serve him. said I am Jehovah EL-shaddai, the God who is more than enough, the bible scholar says Jehovah el-shaddai means God the mothers breast, no matter how many children are sucking from the Mama’s breast, it is the children who will say okay we have more than enough, the milk from the breast never runs dry, that is our God, the inexhaustible one. I called them “the floodgaters” the people unto whom God has opened the flood gate. And God said no I can’t attend to you, you are not one of my children and she said at least give me a crumb, and the crumb healed the daughter. Father I pray you would please open Eric's eyes. He said what problem?, I said about this congress that is coming, I have no money left, I don’t know how we are going to feed them. The theme of the convention is “MORE THAN CONQUERORS”. Test me in this .€.€. No scarcity in heaven, God is not a miser, he has opened the floodgates to some people before, he is an unchangeable Lord, whatever he has done before, he can do again. Do what no one has done before, and then you will get what nobody has gotten before. Your testimonies will be great, your victory will be very sweet, so shall it be and when the Lord returns, you will not be left behind, so shall it be in Jesus name I pray. Malachi 3 v 8- 11 tells you that when you stop robbing him and you begin to bring all tithe to him, he said he will open the windows of heaven and the flood will begin to come. The man came back, second time, third time, fourth time. Then one day I just opened my mouth, I told a friend of mine, I said do you know I have a problem? Help me become a man/woman who enjoys life more instead of worrying all the time. Help him to see his part and not blame everyone. Thank you father, the Lord said there is someone here tonight, he said those who set your marriage on fire; he said one  I will disappoint them, and then the fire will go back to their own home. I pray for such people, the God of abundance will come your way tonight in Jesus name. The Floodgates of Heaven Scripture Reading — Malachi 3:9-12 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. He said when I opened no man can shut, so if the door is shut, the problem is not with the enemy it is with me. But I remember an incident some twenty five year ago, a friend of mine and I went to a certain country and then he saw a shop where they sell nothing but gold. we held very recently. There is no scarcity of joy in heaven, no scarcity of pleasure in heaven, no scarcity of health in heaven, in fact no sickness there, no pain, no death. Pure gold that can come in, because the flood gate of heaven opened unto him. I pray for an open heaven, and I bind any demonic interference from the heavens in the name of Jesus. Now, what happens when the door in heaven in closed. Help him to see the hurt and pain he’s caused others. I f he touches you with a little bit of his power, that which the doctor has been troubling with will disappear, in. Anything he’s hiding or done behind my back reveal to me. He said when I opened no man can shut, so if the door is shut, the problem is not with the enemy it is with me. Lifting her up to receive your healing, Please pray for my sister Suzanne Richiardone that she has the strength and will to overcome the stage 4 vaginal cancer she is currently, Please pray for my daughter Constance She had a stem cell transplant 5 years ago…The doctor is trying to say the cancer came back…I, I am not the best christian but my dear friend Chloe is a very ardent believer. Whenever he touches anyone with a little bit of himself; if he touches you with his power, the power comes mightily. Take Paul, he called himself the chief of sinner, but when the floodgates of heaven opened unto him according to, the bible says his handkerchief, his aprons were healing the sick and casting out demons. Thesis: We need to cry out to God and ask Him to open the flood gates of Heaven and send his rain to us. My father in the Lord called us together one Sunday and said all of you workers, we have a very urgent need, go and close your account and bring the money, we all say ‘yes sir’. they invited him to a wedding, he was not the one organizing, he was a guest and they ran out of wine and his mother came to him and said they needed wine, bible scholar tell us he gave them at least 600 big bottles of the best wine. Because God is going to answer prayers here tonight, so if you want to give your life to Jesus I will count from one to ten, come and stand before me and I will pray for your salvation. If I lack health; I am the one who should check myself, if I am struggling before I can eat; I should check myself, if I say I am a disciple of Jesus , am a pastor, am a deacon, am a worker in the house of God and there is no anointing in my life, I should check myself. He has never been known to be stingy, and I pray in that mighty name of Jehovah El-shaddai, that every one of you here tonight, with any form of sickness or disease, you won’t go home with any of them. One million talents of pure silver and several other things, now in modern language, the bible says in his time, gold and silver became like ordinary stones, another passage in the bible says in those days Solomon will not allow anybody to bring silver into the palace, he will say go and dump it, But when we talk about the flood gate of heaven, we are not talking about things that money can buy alone, because there are some of us who are already satisfied and there are things that money cannot buy and there is no scarcity of them in heaven. Begin to pray now… in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. And he said daddy, let’s branch here. God can open doors for us positively but He can also open it negatively. He said what problem?, I said about this congress that is coming, I have no money left, I don’t know how we are going to feed them. about those four lepers; who said if we seat down here we will die of hunger, if we go in the city we will die of hunger, If we go to the enemy, if they keep us alive fine, if they kill us fine. If it is any enemy whatsoever, that is blocking my way, before I get home in the morning, deal with that enemy. SO WHAT DO I DO TO GET HIM TO OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN? One million talents of pure silver and several other things, now in modern language  we are talking of trillions of dollars from the pocket of one man, I am praying for somebody here today, somebody who is hungry to serve God, the kind of money that you won’t even know how to count will come your way in Jesus name. Are you ready to do what nobody had ever done before? Take the example of David, when he wanted to prepare for the house of God, he wanted to build a house for God, God said no you can’t build it because you have been a man of war, so he said alright if I can’t build it myself I will prepare for it. That kind of blessing, that you will be swimming in, may you receive it tonight in the Jesus name. You will find another examples in the scriptures over and over you will find in 2 kings 7 v 3-4 about those four lepers; who said if we seat down here we will die of hunger, if we go in the city we will die of hunger, If we go to the enemy, if they keep us alive fine, if they kill us fine. Thank you oh Lord, I want you to lift your voice to the Almighty God and say father, opened the floodgates of heaven and let it rain on me, let’s talk to the Almighty God… in Jesus mighty name we have prayed. If you read Genesis 1 v 20 – 25 you will see him speaking abundance; let the water spring forth abundantly, let the fowls fill the skies, let the animals, fill the earth. I pray for such people, the God of abundance will come your way tonight in Jesus name. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. And if God is going to open the floodgate over one fellow tonight, it shall be you in Jesus name and when he has done so you will not forget him, so shall it be, in Jesus mighty name I have decree it. Psalm 16 v 11 the bible says at his right hand there are pleasure forever more and in his presence there is the fullness of joy. Let the evil powers of heaven be shaken in the name of Jesus (Matthew 24:29). Bring the full tenth into the storehouse so that there may be food in My house. When God is blessing he may start with ankle deep, as you go along with him, he will go to kneel deep, as you go on with him, he goes unto to waist, and sometime it becomes a river so mighty you can swim in it. the bible says in the evening when the sun has gone down they brought multitude to him, he healed them all. Test Me in this way,” says the Lord of Hosts. Every door that the enemy had shut against you shall be force open tonight in Jesus name. Glory be to your holy name. Whatever God does, he does it in a grand style. She said she is not fine. She cried out! How many of you believe that before you die the world will hear about you for good? The Floodgate of Heaven Is Opening! I just want that her life and mine, Prayer must contain a max of roughly 50 words. In the same manner, those gates are forced to open with continuous rainfall; the floodgates of Heaven are forced to open with our continuous prayers. And then at the other end, are the people that God looked down from heaven and say this abundance that I have let me pour out a little to this boy, let me our out a little to this girl. Select one of the options from the dropdown above and let your prayer request be as closer as possible to our lord. He said there is someone here upon your fore head is as if an icy cold hand is seating down there, he said he has taken off the hand. I sold my car, I spent all the money I had and we haven’t even the reach the stage of feeding the people yet, what am I going to do now? Thank you father, the Lord says there is someone here tonight; he said from now on, progress will come to you easily. 3:10), allowing us to reject fear and doubt and to proclaim to ourselves and others, “Fear not: believe only,...” Luke 8:50. But any enemies standing in my way, something has to happen to them tonight. his shadow began to heal the sick. Then one day I just opened my mouth, I told a friend of mine, I said do you know I have a problem? he says he has the keys of David, he says when he open no man can shut, the problem is not with your enemy, if you have enemies we will deal with them here tonight, before we leave here tonight, we are going to do some serious praying, so that by the time you get home, it will be like Moses said to the Egyptians, the enemies you see today, you will never see them again.