Vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus VIP Iron Set 3 - 9 Matching Serials 22A8U17 WOW! Included is: Arnold Palmer Golf Bag MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear 1. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE! We will open an unpaid, item case if payment is not recieved after one week and if the buyer has not contacted us with a time to expect payment. Feel free to send us any Questions With Prompt Payment we Ship Same Day Via USPS Priority Thanks for Looking! Face and sole show some swing and bag marks, but are in good condition! Steel regular flex shaft with label. They have copper faced heads. Every listing contains photos of the actual item for sale. Is a USA Made Third Wedge(see last two photos) for a total of eleven irons. PLEASE SEE THE PHOTOS I TRY TO REPRESENT ALL ITEMS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. vintage golf clubs MacGregor Super Eye-O-Matic Tourney set of woods 1,2,3,4. Lie: Standard Length: 35" Head cover: Sorry. Immediate Payment is appreciated after the Winning Bid. vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear golf club set- 10 clubs RH (Blasdell) $90. Wow! Golf Pride Multi Cord Compound, Winn wrap grips, Lampkin wrap grips, Winn putter grips and many others. See photos for details. Media Mail, First Class& Priority: When all invoices are sent, there will be multiple shipping options. All photos are of the actual item you will receive. These are the copper faced clubs that made Jack Nicklaus famous and vice/versa in. They are a replica of the original clubs that Nicklaus used most of his career. U.P.S. SHIPPING TO: Alaska. The item you see is the item you will receive. One of the grips is missing a cap. Ground is 3-6 days delivery. The Finish is dark walnut with brick red face plate with four screws in a diamond pattern. ANY OVERPAYMENT OF POSTAGE WILL BE REFUNDED TO BUYERS PAYPAL ACCOUNT. A right-handed iron. Happy Bidding! Every listing contains photos of the actual item for sale. eBay promptings are premature and nearly always inaccurate. 2-pw, THREE VINTAGE WILSON 4250 DRIVER, 4250 4 WOOD & MacGREGOR JACK NICKLAUS 5 WOOD, MacGregor Jack Nicklaus M09T Jumbo Driver, Jack Nicklaus Muirfield Persimmon # 3 Fairway Wood by MacGregor JC365, Jack Nicklaus Gold Crown 334 # 8 Iron by MacGregor Golf Club JC374, Jack Nicklaus Gold Crown 334 # 4 Iron by MacGregor Golf Club JC371, Jack Nicklaus Gold Crown 334 # 6 Iron by MacGregor Golf Club JC372, Jack Nicklaus Gold Crown 334 # 9 Iron by MacGregor Golf Club JC375, Jack Nicklaus Gold Crown 334 # 7 Iron by MacGregor Golf Club JC373, Vtg Golf Club 1 Wood Driver MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Champion Model Rare Item, Vint. Includes the framed spec sheet with history Forced to sell for the cash but one of my favorite pieces I have ever owned. Beautiful wooden display rack to display entire set, measures 20 X 52. Include $18.00 for shipping. TARIFFS, AND IMPORT TAXES. Great used condition putter. The Shafts have little to no Pitting or rust. Very good light use condition. I am not certain of the flex and the grips are in good shape. Grips are also in fair condition. Chandler Harper- 6 Iron: Normal signs of use and age. U.S.P.S. IT HAS A REGULAR SHAFT IN IT, AND HAS THE ORGINIAL LEATHER GRIP ON IT. BUT OVERALL IS QUITE NICE. Some wear to the face but no damage and good grooves. Set includes One and Three wood. There's been some touch up work done where the screws have been removed for the new shaft. Please contact us prior to completing your purchase and we will send a revised invoice that reflects your desired shipping method. I don't see anything else like it on ebay. Faces on the heads show minor wear, they look like new. Golf Lost an Iron? Great for a wall display. This includes those who calculate postage on an item that hasn't even been boxed/insured yet and pay through paypal before I've even had a chance to weigh/insure the actual package. To use for, dispaly, or for use on your next round. All packages include tracking information free of charge. Here is a very nice vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear 7-iron. Please be so kind as to check with YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS OFFICE to determine what these additional costs, if any, will be PRIOR TO BIDDING and OR PURCHASING; Refunds are ALWAYS offered within 14 days minus the ORIGINAL Shipping and as long as the item is returned in the original condition as sent! Feel free to ask questions BEFORE bidding. 560.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E560-13fba6eacd8-0x107-, THE GREAT $9.95 WEDGE SALE! These clubs are in good. PLAY IT OR PUT IT IN THE TROPHY CASE. Great club to add to collection. See photos. Please be diligent when reviewing all of the pictures and information in this listing(condition. Vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus TSL 080 Irons 2-Pw Steel Shafts Up for auction is a set of Vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus TSL 080 Irons. IT IS RUST FREE AND THE GRIP IS SLIGHTLY USED AND STILL VERY PLAYABLE. This set will ship standard ground and will only ship domestically unless other arrangements have. Apparently, Jack Nicklaus used this model putter to win half of his majors. All items should have payment arrangements within 5 days of the end of the listing. We Aim to Please! Vintage Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear# 3& 4 Fairway Woods by MacGregor Woods have Original R-Flex Golden Bear Steel Shafts with MacGregor Grip These Woods are in Good Ready to Play Original Vintage Condition( See Photos) Add These Nicklaus Woods to Your Collection. I ONLY CHARGE FOR BOX AND ACTUAL POSTAGE COSTS. NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE! Delays may be caused by weather conditions, custom procedure, MacGREGOR Jack Nicklaus Set. Whipping has come off and there is a big neck crack(see photo) Original VIP Grip is slick. THE GREAT $9.95 WEDGE SALE! PICS ARE YOUR CLUBS! Buy-It-Again-Sports will only accept returns of defective or damaged products and products shipped in error within 14 days of purchase. This club is in fantastic condition! You are bidding on a set of Vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus VIP Irons. Please See my other listings Lower 48 States Only CA residents subject to California State Tax CA residents must wait for invoice incl. International bidders please inquire about shipping to your country BEFORE bidding. No guarantees implied or stated. This is an auction for a set of 11 vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear golf clubs. This is an auction for a set of 11 vintage MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear golf clubs. Clubs are cleaned and inspected before listing. AND AS ALWAYS.GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BUYING! MacGregor Rare Vintage Persimmon Jack Nicklaus Majestic 371W 1~3~4 Wood Set RH, VINTAGE 1971 JACK NICKLAUS MacGREGOR GOLF CLUB ADVERTISEMENT. All items should have payment arrangements within 5 days of the end of the listing. Vintage Wilson Model 4250 4 wood 42 1/2" long and Vintage MacGrgor Jack Nicklaus Autograph 5 wood 42 1/2" long. VINTAGE Jack Nicklaus MacGregor VIP -4 Wood Vintage RH Golf Club-PRICE REDUCED!! Windings and shafts are in very good condition; grips are fairly dry and cracking(please scroll down for additional photos), MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Classic signature golf clubs i have the 4.5,6, 9 just 4 of them they are in good condition and i hope you enjoy them thanks.