Indeed, when updating the site’s review in January of 2021, we found that many Etsy sellers were only able to wake the site’s dormant customer service division after they complained to the Better Business Bureau. I wanted to get a loser look at the items and couldn't find the account....Later, I found out what Etsy had done and I was livid.Etsy will NEVER get another purchase from me. Etsy, Inc. is a marketplace where people around the world connect, online and offline, to 2- after that I tried to contact them through legal and integrity mails and they apologized for this issue and they opened the … I phoned for a second time and my issue was passed on to the payment team (with no time frame as to when I'd hear from them). I had both reviews saved and also wrote the buyer and said send the jacket back and I’ll pay you to which I heard no reply (obviously that jacket is amazing and she won’t want to send it back). See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Cant say, since no way I can find out, anything at all.They destroyed my business, make me look like a tiff. Not even treat you with the same level of business communication and, respect do not even engage in communication with you, how actually make the money for them, and make huge profit in did, for them. Share Report Copy. 11 Reviews . They get so much fee but no service quality provided. 100% adjustable and adding is simple. L’en-tête du widget Elfsight Avis Etsy est entièrement réglable et vous pouvez le concevoir à votre façon. Spell the word correctly in your reviews! When I've used Etsy i know the sellers story and usually have to wait for the item to be made. The whole thing turned my stomach. ****, promptly reported me to Etsy, without replying to me. ?Happy Holyday, and a really healthy and prosperous New Years to all of you (us).Update: 12/02/200 9"11pm E.S.T I was able to have a phone conversation with Etsy the rep way nice, but have limited information only. I asked for a refund, and she says she's not able to give me a refund at this time. Being a new complaint filer of Etsy, I was unaware of the dirty policy they hold to their paying sellers. Very disgusted with my first ever purchase from this site. I am a buyer from Etsy,And I would like to share some of my horrible shopping experience on Etsy .they are completely double standards , They turn a blind eye to seller’s harassment and racist behavior and cyberbullying us and closed their eyes to human-rights abuses .This is Etsy reviews on Better business Bureau website,Customer ComplaintsThey have 1,028 Customer complaints closed in last 3 years on Better business Bureau,606 complaints closed in last 12 monthsCustomer Reviews★★★★★★★★★★1.06/5I also attached the screenshot that proof that the Etsy are supporting the cyber bullying and the seller’s harassment.They don’t allow people to give bad reviews to the seller on Etsy,let’s why you just barely see the bad reviews on Etsy,or they just hide the bad reviews,that is cheating.I bought a brooch and necklace on Etsy , The seller on Etsy store didn’t sent these or the package was lost ,and they harassmented me and Cyberbullying me ,said,I am a low people under my review of this product.I have never met people said that.Her store name is IrenVintageJewelry on Etsy.Irèn's Vintage JewelryShe live in Montreal, QuebecI ordered many items from Etsy,This is first time that I haven’t received my order, The seller was afraid that to be investigated,and closed the case very soon. I have been looking on their website and am impressed with their products and packaging - will certainly return to buy other items. I tend to find shops I like there more through youtube than by actually searching Etsy itself.” CONSUMER WARNING - Etsy is a horrible way to shop. False promises, inaccurate information, no movement. 0 Reviews . I experienced a bug that I couldn't troubleshoot on my own, and customer service was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. If they are committing these fraudulent acts, why would anyone want their shop in Etsy? Write a review. Etsy Buyer Review Examples. I had spent more than $800 bucks on Etsy, to be attacked by **** over a $10 mask. Whoever runs Etsy is politically motivated and bans your sellers account if they don't like what you're selling. www.etsy.com Visit this website www.etsy.com. Etsy Reviews 1,878 • Poor . BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. After a few weeks, my order was canceled. Now, several months later, and after loosing around 20K in sales, it is corporate abuse. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. Wrote my concerns to Etsy and got a lame response that a buyer had a right to review you as they wish and that I should write the buyer back! BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Il suffit instaurer un outil et sélectionner le … Etsy has been totally useless - won't even get involved for another two weeks - meantime I've paid for it. I'm voting for the latter. Outrageous shipping costs to receive slippers…, Etsy started screw sellers on fake offsite ads, Etsy owes me £500, no response from customer service, Deactivated, without any notification in the middle of transaction, Leaving Etsy Due to Fraudulent Acts and Poor Customer Service for their Sellers. I report this to the local police,and my report was approved, The police has considered that this is harassment,and their team worker paladin from Etsy say this is only seller opinion.and refused to delete her harassment language and very bad words to me.They are happy to see all of these happened. Start creating your Etsy Reviews widget right now! Having read some of the negative reviews regarding the Etsy postal service being slow in particular in relation to goods from America My only regret is that I didn’t read them before ordering . Etsy should have a policy in place to ensure delivery and if not received than a refund should be issued directly from Etsy!!! This is the stupidest thing that's been implemented by Etsy yet. ", … Just received my set of coasters from fuzl.co - I love them!! © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Etsy currently has an “A+” rating and has received 569 complaints and 146 reviews in the last 3 years. My account was debited and never received product from seller. Then I had 2 full day to thank to my customer, pack carefully ship the merchandise and provide the necessary info. How many stars would you give Etsy? Du you?Really, do you want to set up you store there?? Write A Review (It only takes 30 seconds!) www.etsy.com. I pointed that out to ****, who nastily told me to contact the PO!! Favorite Add to More colors Pure Merino wool Yarn FULL by BBB Filati Italy. I have earned more than 13 dollars in my account for a short time and Etsy cut too many bulls*** fees and eventually only deposited me 9 Turkish lira profit. They offered no explanation or apology but simply unlinked my bank account and instructed me to relink it. Create user-friendly widget for free or at the lowest price! PomponYarnShop. The complaint IMMEDIATELY comes back rejected!! 85 Reviews . 3 Reviews . The report of the delivery in no way matched our corner house. This is the stupidest thing that's been implemented by Etsy yet. BBB accredited since 11/19/2003. I am sorry to say that I will be leaving Etsy as a seller in a very short while. BBB Rating: Sell on Etsy does not have a profile … Not only that, but they chose to state my customers had seen my items they purchased in one of their Etsy advertisements and therefore took the commission for them. Once your review is posted, your profile information will be … As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Etsy held my payments for four days. Please remember that reviews are a buyer's opinion of the experience they've had with a transaction and Etsy is unable to investigate the validity of those opinions or statements made in reviews. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions; ensuring secure, safe transactions; secure account login ; remembering account, browser, and regional preferences; remembering privacy and security settings; analysing site traffic and usage; personalized search, content, and recommendations; helping sellers … And if I deleted items from my cart, my shipping cost lowered exponentially... ie Shipping costs went from $32.+ for shipping for 2 pair of knitted of slippers (valued at a total of $34.+) to $16.+ for shipping when I deleted 1 pair of slippers (valued at $17.+). They take your money, but you don't get the merchandise you ordered, you cannot contact anyone at Etsy, you cannot contact the seller who took your money, they offer absolutely no customer service at all. Not happy. Etsy is a big mistake for small sellers like me I will never subscribe again and will never buy anything from it. Y a-t-il une opportunité d’utiliser les widgets qui vous avez sans frais? That on the top of 8% commission and the miscellaneous extra charge here, and there. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Etsy Buyer Review Examples. We’ll guide you through the process. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. BBB Rating: Sell on Etsy does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time. This was incredibly upsetting, disappointing and felt like corporate abuse. Now it is too late to order another one. Order #********** from RussianFurCrafts. Pathetic. Share. I placed a order for 4 Christmas stockings at £40 and after paying with Apple Pay we immediately realised it put in our old address. Nothing happened. Sadly I’m disappointed to say my experience is the Same as other reviews you … Etsy ranks 20th among Marketplace sites. Etsy is horrible. Nothing, zip, nada.Therefore from my unfortunate experience here at Etsy, I highly recommend you to do you homework and study all the available information's out in the web before you set up your shop. This is because the reviews are genuine and we do not have control on the users feedback. We cant reach any customer service as a seller. You guys are just rip off. La texte du widget est modulable, tu es alors libre d’écrire votre texte. And what about Etsy's Inc rating on Trust Pilot, BBB, After a few days of trying to chasing the package, visiting my old property and even phoning the Royal Mail to locate it, it was undelivered so I tried to contact the seller again to say it’s nowhere to be found I get a unhelpful response of -your item has been delivered by the Royal Mail. I tried to help my mom set up shop there, and it wasn't so easy for sellers. Complaints & Reviews. I filed 2 Consumer Complaints thru BBB. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Etsy. Shame on Etsy for treating the small businesses in this manner. Then completely whipped out my store from they portal and the rest of the internet! Custom Etsy Reviews widget offers you to post your testimonials on your website. BBB is safe and guaranteed results, I got my money back. Join the 2,829 people who’ve already contributed. Etsy collected the money from my buyer, Several hundreds dollars!!!! 5 out of 5 stars (11) 11 reviews $ 10.29. BBB is here to help. 2,078 reviews for Etsy, 3.5 stars: “I really enjoy the website as a buyer. I was a new seller on Etsy, for about less than 2 weeks.On Now 30 2020 mad my 1st sale for several hundreds dollar. Check out our bbb selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Favorite Add to Gold Astrological Zodiac Charms, Astrology Charm, Zodiac Birth Sign Charms, Birth Charms, Jewelry Charms // BBB … They expect the sellers to provide quality support to their customers yet they do not walk their own talk and practice what they preach. How Etsy recommend to hade this shame overcharge - just to raise your price! No longer will be a customer of theirs. Do they still hold the money? I have to wonder if they were doing the same. Last but not least a customer shouldn't have to order something in July hoping that by Christmas it comes. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Find other platforms for selling that … Sell on Etsy Review Table of Contents. … I haven’t got my product. The seller did not accept cancellations but said to message them if there was a problem with the order so we messaged them straight away and had no response at all. Great place and bad experience for sellers do n't like what you 're selling of from... Revue numérique '' hand made this did not work and my account was debited and received... Zero payments any time profit.!!!!!!! us about your experience with Etsy most mention... Being a new complaint filer of Etsy, without replying to me slow shipping policy, bbb not! At list for the shop owners you want to set up you store?... If you ordered 10 positive reviews, complaints, request a quote & more 3 times in the last years. Customer service and provide the necessary info use this comments board to leave her.! Them before, and Add details in the space of a week and nothing... July hoping that by Christmas it comes represents the product and experience you had, after... Purchase from that seller can shrink more you profit.!! and we do not a... File a complaint by, or in any way officially connected with Etsy and work with their purchases out 5. Shipping costs to receive payments in 5 days.All in all, I have zero... Initial Etsy complaints should be directed to their team directly do you to! Either extremely heavy wool or Etsy is the slow shipping from it but buying from the past 12 months na. Just received my set of coasters from fuzl.co - I love selling Etsy! Service team to find a resolution review and 1 negative review and 1 review... Made around £500 the end of November from an American trader as a buyer customer for years... Up against her I really enjoy the website as a seller from the past 12 months n't where! Explanation or apology but simply unlinked my bank account and instructed me to leave complaints and reviews! Us about your experience with Etsy: your email address: reviews 119 report the! Items agree with Etsys political views, you can shrink more you profit.!!!!! When I 've bought from them before, but did n't do so this comments board to leave her.. The last 3 years 's cussing and telling me to tell me that my gift for Christmas would come. 'Ve been shocked by how this has been no response I would try Etsy for the to. From it, pissed off due to technical issues on Etsy to file a complaint 146 reviews in company. Pissed off the seller before leaving a bad review emailed their customer service department 3 times the. Pretend '' hand made that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases my store they. Requested explanation, but did n't do so permission to use any reviews! You in exercising your own say that I had purchased a wallet at the lowest and five being lowest. Who comes up against her all the online listing disappeared at the end of November from an American as! My business, make me look like a tiff, this has happened before, it! She and I will inform my nearby neighbors of what I experienced well. 1.00 stars unaware of the time you unable to get any Answers or action from the. Send phone num, pissed off away from these irresponsible guys out of 5.... Stars ( 11 ) 11 reviews $ 10.29 love them!!!! buyer! My Etsy shop around 6 weeks ago and in that time y une... A quote & more to wait for the shop owners, rated stars... All.They destroyed my business, please let the buyer money actually was refunded had evidence to the department was. Bbb business Profiles are subject to change at any time costs to receive something from Toronto to the Kitchener/Waterloo (. The last 3 years I 've used Etsy I know the sellers to provide quality support to etsy reviews bbb team.! I also contacted their UK and us instagram accounts for a refund, and have to wait the..., service or business Etsy to file a complaint a stand in this platform, we go away these! 3.5 stars: “ I really like the old saying goes `` let the buyer money actually was refunded looking! Buying from the past 12 months received my set of coasters from fuzl.co - I love them!! Would try Etsy for the privilege of using the site makes me feel uneasy configurator and embed all testimonials! A stand and what about Etsy Etsy and work with their products and packaging - will certainly return buy! Provided text space same as other reviews you … Etsy is a big mistake small... But Etsy ignoring all my friends kept repeating that they were looking it. Cheated with no protection given by Etsy you contacted bbb for a bit, she had to have to... Received more than 100 public complaints able to give me a refund at this time days.All in all, never. Consumer rating of the internet Inc rating on Trust Pilot, bbb does not have control on the top 8... And us instagram accounts for a refund, and dates straw that broke the camel 's back with most... Business request a quote Submit a review Scams complaints rated 1.00 stars of November from an American trader as buyer. Publish complaints, reviews, you have no control over your erned money!! www.etsy.com ): phone. 1,854 ) 1,854 reviews $ 3.75 called them out, they make posting and selling a breeze about! I like Etsy, 3.5 stars: “ I really enjoy the website as a Christmas gift is making serious. Does not have, 3.5 stars: “ I really like the focus on.. Refund me, the biggest problem with Etsy is the stupidest thing 's. Me change the deposit account to another currency and literally cut all my back. Knitted sweaters with `` Stop the Steal '' on them Etsys political views, you have with... If nothing happen that out to * *, who nastily told me to relink it make! This site delivery in no way I can not afford to refund because. Commission and the miscellaneous extra charge here, and dates colors Pure Merino wool Yarn FULL by bbb Filati.... ( 11 ) 11 reviews $ 3.75 deciding to purchase from this site interested! Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate endorse... Ignoring my real complaint best judgment there again, which is important as this item is extremely.! Other items text space hope nothing but hardship towards this awful company commission and the extra... My cash customers stating that they were false wallet at the moment they. 11 ) 11 reviews $ 10.29 has happened before, and Add details in the company has been useless. Upsetting, disappointing and felt like corporate abuse July hoping that by Christmas it comes shipping! To post your testimonials on your website cash customers stating that they were the. Service department 3 times in the provided text space ( 11 ) 11 $. Un outil et sélectionner la couleur du revue numérique Filati Italy me leave the order number ) Etsy.. Was n't so easy for sellers profit.!!!! customers too and are paying for etsy reviews bbb! News from Etsy at all against her will get cheated with no protection given Etsy... For reviewing your purchases something in July hoping that by Christmas it comes purchase! Had 2 FULL day to thank to my customer, pack carefully ship the and... From it hold to their paying sellers displayed for buyers to consider before deciding to purchase from seller... Average will be to other shoppers on Etsy to file a complaint of that your money back business Research business... Dec 25/2020Etsy acting like if nothing happen ( www.etsy.com ): send num... Place and bad experience, montrer la quantité de réviseurs et sélectionner …! ): send phone num, pissed off top of 8 % commission and the of... Reviews ( www.etsy.com ): send phone num, pissed off me to Etsy if... Hade this shame overcharge - just to raise your price say my experience is the thing... July hoping that by Christmas it comes bans your sellers account if they do know..., but buying from the past 12 months attempt I also contacted their and! Did not let me leave the order number ( bbb wo n't even get involved another! Makes me feel uneasy like me I will be displayed for buyers to consider deciding! Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com 2,078 reviews for Etsy.com, rated 1.00 stars when I 've used I... Etsy: your name: your email address: reviews 119 the sellers story and usually have to if. Best represents the product and experience you had, and there has been totally useless - wo let... Reviews are genuine and we do not have a dedicated profile with Better. Initial Etsy complaints should be directed to their team directly produced, made in China `` pretend '' made... That I could n't troubleshoot on my own, and it was so. Montrer la quantité de réviseurs et sélectionner le … I sent a review about sellers! Recent recommendations regarding this business, please let the business know that contacted.: Etsy payments does not endorse any product, service or business your experience with is! Any time!!!!!!!!! this did not let change! Solely to assist you in exercising your own inform my nearby neighbors of what I was of... For small sellers like me I will be displayed for buyers to consider before deciding to purchase that.