Stone of Binding- I consider this a bridge item. Fenrir is one of the playable Gods in SMITE. [[Hide of the Nemean Lion]] is a [u]must[/u]. Peel and do damage. A good heal late game for your allies, also quick and easy damage. This ability can be easily canceled by enemy gods before you even get the first tick off. In most cases you might miss the second and not get the full potential damage and in this case, I recommend you learn how to position it. However, sometimes using Descend Into Madness at the start is the right move. As for me, I prefer to give the physical prots over to my ADC, but I will experiment some more with it. These projectiles damage enemies and apply a stacking Protection Reduction debuff. Don't forget with the amount of Peel Potential you have, you can easily secure and defend an objective. I ended up going 14 with 0 deaths and I didn’t even go full build. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. ( This ability contains a knock-up. Find top Cthulhu build guides by Smite players. Despite the capability to do this, don't think you are invulnerable and remember that you are still Support. I've seen some players who prefer the more damage output use it. Firstly, when in ult, you will be targeted and need protections. The only time I would go for The Mire is for a match-up where I know I can hit the 2. Ability Type: Line You absolutely can build full damage, but I, in no way whatsoever recommend it. Due to this, please remember data may change or never … Additionally, Cthulhu gains Magical Power per nearby enemy god with Insanity. Cooldown: 100s The Good Cooldown and protections undeniably make it a very useful item and this isn't even bringing up the MP5 that is useful in early game. Being capable to ignore dealing with you in your ult form. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy. Stun Duration: 0.4s Op combo confirmedSHAREfactory™https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA00572_00 Both these items are extremely useful against pesky ADCs but DO NOT NEED TO BE USED TOGETHER. ( Have fun reading and good luck on your coming matches! Not saying at all I agree with it. [god] => Array In a few hours, I'll be home and ready to fix all this up. I will say though, if you are solo you can start with ult most of the time. Attack Speed Slow: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% for 3s Ah also to respond to your question. Browse Baba Yaga pro builds, top builds and guides. Help Support Our Growing Community. hide. Then be prepared to chase the enemy using Devastate. save. I love the feedback and the suggestion when it came to Qin's sais. This will be your main damage tool in ult form. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. Successfully consuming Insanity permanently increases the base mitigation of this ability. Yeah, CDs are definitely the first thought when prioritizing that. Corruption Slow/Root Duration: 1s Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Nonetheless a great item and comes down to personal preference and playstyle. Protection Reduction: 3% stacking up to 5 times This thread is archived. Really strong Picks in ranked joust, Normally picked if the S+ Gods are banned. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. Damage: 90 / 135 / 180 / 225 / 270 (+40% of your Magical Power) [display_name] => Thanatos Be sure to upvote if you like the guide! In this form Cthulhu gains access to new abilities. Help Support Our Growing Community. Don't use it in bad scenarios like when you are outnumbered or alone. For example, in support role, if the enemy jungler is a Daji, you can cancel her out of One Thousand Cuts and therefore removing her of her safest early game damage. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. [notes] => Along with great sustain in lane, Achilles has an ult that can execute Cthulhu even in Ult Form. Smite's Cthulhu season 6 builds page. I really like using her but I just don't seem to do much. Don't try to 5v1 or 4v1. Now there's more than 5 God's that absolutely wreck havoc in Ranked Joust. I feel as if the only hard match-up would be against another Cthulhu. Those points are easy to find in the jungle or even if he's hiding behind his tower. Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds. [god_id] => 99 It's more confirmed damage. Solid Artio builds for Joust,Clash Conquest. Hello, thank you for your feedback! Likewise, Arthur has some abilities that can cancel Cthulhu abilities. It all depends on the scenario and you need to read each and every scenario to make these moves. Late game, before you buy Elixir of Speed, I recommend selling Stone of Binding for Mantle of Discord. Quick damage, useful against for wave clear or just poke. Login Support Us. That said, in the case where the matchup IS bad or you're losing for whatever reason, throwing Mire is extremely easy minion damage, and it'll allow you to stall the lane and let you level up safely. It would be the 3rd item in this build before being sold. [scoreVal] => 1 Damage per shot: 50 / 95 / 140 / 185 / 230 (+30% of your Magical Power) With the Pros out of the way, lets get to the negatives and how to combat them: Passive Ability: Can also Level 2 first for better clear and higher damage output (Not guaranteed). Sovereignty or Heartward Amulet depending on match-up. Vote received! 1. You can peel enemies off your ADC or cancel a solo laner's abilities with this attack's stun/knock-back. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. Cthulhu and Baba together in Joust is nearly broken For him the … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just did some testing though and agreed. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. You AREN'T invulnerable. [notes] => [color=#ff0000]Cernunnos[/color] is able to shred through Cthulhu in his ult form unlike any other hunter. [notes] => Cthulhu is able to cancel about 2 [color=#ff0000][[King Arthur]][/color] abilities with his [color=#844DFA][[Rushing Terror]][/color]. I do still prefer Ethereal and Void Stone over Gem of Iso. Vote received! I want to receive promotions from our partners. I plan to do some testing with these items and coming up with better builds. 5- Rushing Terror. Thanks for the Feedback. Array [display_name] => Cthulhu ( Duration: 3s Enemies also suffer the debuff effects of Sanity Break, causing them to deal less damage to Cthulhu. Damage Mitigation during Intro: 80% FAERayo April 1, 2020 Gods, Skins, Smite Datamining. ) Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message? I do not suggest using Descend Into Madness right at the start of the fight. I won't be covering EVERY item at the moment but I will shed some light on the more recurrent items and the ones I find most important. [god_id] => 110 You can't go wrong as long as you analyze when is the right time. You are easily focused and poked down by the ADC. I want to receive promotions from our partners. Mire Duration: 3s after ability cancel/end Using this ability to interrupt enemy abilities is a fundamental mechanic and can change the flow of the battle. [display_name] => Cernunnos I figure I'm building wrong so I came to Reddit for help. 50% Upvoted. ) Gauntlet of Thebes- A great item for all supports. Focus all basics on the minions EXCEPT for the 3rd in the attack chain. Spectral Armor made his basic attacks almost insignificant truthfully. With a crit build, I used Rama. [url] => king-arthur Agreed. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy. Ability Type: Ground Target Debuff Radius: 50 Cthulhu is a Smite Great Old One guardian who in the current state could be one of the best poking/set up guardians that I've played with. 1. Shoes can be sold for any Situational Item. Can't really go wrong with it on Cthulhu. It can easily be sold before buying a speed potion and is VERY cheap in the early game for what its worth. [display_name] => Achilles Gem of iso if you want some extra slows because he can easily apply it. But most of the time, considering how good Cthulhu is atm, the chance of being behind is VERY low. " I'll leave that for you to decide. Today Trelli and I will be looking at the 2 new gods to smite, Set and Horus! That just means Qin's Sais users will absolutely shred you. You can secure totem pretty easily with the damage you have available at level 2 using The Mire or Rushing Terror. 1. Sovereignty can be replaced for Heartward Amulet. Ulting too late or too early can sacrifice a teamfight and should be used with caution. Find top Cthulhu build guides by Smite players. It is mostly colored text and could look better with some tables and pictures, but overall I like it, Cthulhu Overall Guide- Champion of Madness (Support/Solo/Joust). Help Support Our Growing Community. This build for Cthulhu gives him a ton of protections and a decent wallop. The projectiles follow at a slightly slower pace but travel further, damaging enemies as well. This ability damages Cthulhu for 6% of his Maximum Health. Enemies hit by Cthulhu or the projectiles gain 1 stack of Torment. To use this God to his max potential you need to build protections. To give insanity you need 4 stacks of Torment. You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Cancelling the ability early stops The Mire from growing or the portal from firing additional shots. Oni and Spirit robe are great items that I haven't payed much attention to. If you are the support, maybe save that ult. This ability applies 1 stack of Torment, 2 if the enemy hit is facing Cthulhu or Fears them instead if they are afflicted with Insanity. I can not stress this enough. For example, with this ability you can cancel Bellona out of her main damaging ability ( Bludgeon) therefore slowing down her clear. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. ) With that being said, when he does eventually receive nerfs, that could be a good option and if you are somehow behind then yes its a good option. Watch Queue Queue. I simply do not use this item often because I think Ethereal Staff works better. It would be the 3rd item in this build before being sold. Cthulhu is able to cancel about 2 King Arthur abilities with his Rushing Terror. If Magical is get Void Stone. Skill Discussion" Not only that I much rather have more protections over the base stats. Cost: 70" You have no reason to get close and get caught with the Zhong Kui Stun or the Achilles Stun. Follow Notes on Full Build (Against Magical). Ability Type: Ground Target Better run for your life. I might also link some Youtube videos in the near future to assist you with absolute domination in any lane you go in with this God! Ally Healing: 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14% Max Health The second ability is completely relative to your match-up. ( SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. Duration: 12/13/14/15/16s After this, you can't really be threatened much. Descend Into Madness- Cthulhu reveals his true form as he plunges the battlefield into R’lyeh while any enemies caught nearby are damaged. Everything here remains relevant to date and no real changes are needed. Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70" You ALWAYS frontline. Late game, before you buy Elixir of Speed, I recommend selling Stone of Binding for Mantle of Discord. Join the leading SMITE community.Create and share God Guides and Builds. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. This is SUCH a good ability in Solo as well in support. Cost: 100" Keep in mind that The Mire extends outwards growing in range. This build is lit for Arena and I feel like it will be good in joust or whatever other mode you’d like to play. On reaching 4 stacks of Torment, enemies are afflicted by Insanity. Secondly, regardless you have a large health pool. Cost: 60" [notes] => I feel as if the only hard match-up would be against another Cthulhu. If you play smart with this ability you can easily land it in most cases. Prey On Fear- "Cthulhu breaks down the mental fortitude of enemy gods, applying stacks of Torment with abilities and the final hit of his basic attack chain. Allowing your team to either secure a deicide or just some kills. Other than that he is no problem. Enemies hit by this ability also do reduced damage to Cthulhu for 6s. Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14s Find top Cthulhu build guides by Smite players. Yes, true. In solo, you can cancel King Arthur out of Bladestorm You can throw it anywhere. This won't work with his Descend Into Madness. Level 1, you should grab Sanity Break so you can clear fast and apply Torment to the enemy. 3- Exiting out of Descend Into Madness early. Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80" Projectile Damage: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+20% of your Magical Power) Posted by 5 months ago. "Devastate (Ultimate Form): Cthulhu fires a devastating blast of psychic energy that damages and knocks up enemies. Have Fun and Good Luck. Another way is hitting him in a choke point. This ability does not proc item effects. SmiteGuru - Smite's leading source for player profiles, elo rankings, and builds. NOTE: Instant 1st ban.. Yikes, Joust is becoming a mess. You can use it to slow enemies that are running from you, or finish a kill. Not as relevant in Late Game though. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Tap each threat level to view Cthulhu’s threats. If you want a damage bruiser option there's Ethereal Staff. Array Has either a higher skill cap with less similar pay off, Or just not as strong. If the ADC isn't so aggressive, your kit can still be helpful in keeping him alive from ganks or a more aggressive enemy Duo Lane. That was the main reason I can think of prioritizing that. Updates have nerfed Cthulhu but not in a drastic way. Damage: 140 / 175 / 210 / 245 / 280 (+20% of your Magical Power) Without this item, Cthulhu can last about 5-10 seconds if Cernunnos hits every basic in that time. [scoreVal] => 3 Ability Type: Stim If you can hit the enemy for more quick stacks of torment). Keep your team alive at all means and make sure the enemy always come out on bottom. Without a substaintial amount of data, it can be impossible to produce quality statistics, and the app shows nothing in place of builds which are lacking data, as these would be bad representatives of the actual best- and most popular builds. Players choose from a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions. [god] => Array Can Sell Shoes of Focus for anything. SmiteGuru - Smite's best source for player profiles, god stats, smite matches, elo rankings, smite guides, and smite builds. In most cases (In which you answer No to the first question) you will want to go with The Mire. The protection reduction you can apply on people is very useful in teamfights and can ultimately change the way a battle is going. By late game, you should replace it with something else. My end game builds don't look like this because as I say in my Item's chapter, stone of binding is just a Bridge item and can be sold for other items. Browse or search our massive database of Smite strategy guides to easily find builds and guides to suit your requirements. ) Share. Very important. Ra has damage and heals making him a great backline mage who is efficient at casting abilities from a distance. 4 comments. Damage: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+30% of your Magical Power) Gem of Isolation- Although I see many people say this item works wonders on Cthulhu, I don't see it that way. If Cthulhu is below 20% Health, this ability does not damage Cthulhu but all Ally effects are reduced by 50%. That is why it is listed here. Find top Cthulhu build guides by Smite players. The decent magical protections and the useful magical power is a must in most builds. Array [url] => cthulhu Power: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 Here I would like to shed some light on some tips I have that will improve your gameplay with Cthulhu: ) Thank you for this once again and I'll start working on fixing some of these aspects! I looked up build resources but most of them seem to be from 2013 and very little help. The heal will save lives. Enemies near Cthulhu gain stacks of Torment, increasing in pace if they are facing him. Datamining is a way of obtaining early data on what Hi-Rez is working. Late game, before you buy Elixir of Speed, I recommend selling Stone of Binding for Mantle of Discord. "Sever (Ultimate Form): Cthulhu swipes down at the ground beneath him, creating 3 large projectiles. It has nice damage output if you can land both hits and has good CC (slow and root). Thanks for checking out this guide on Cthulhu! ( If you answered Yes to both then it is completely dependent on how you choose to play but I would recommend your 2 if you choose to just out damage your opponent other than just shutting him down. Likewise, Arthur has some abilities that can cancel Cthulhu abilities. BEWARE, this ability also removes health from you! I would only recommend this item in solo lane though. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! ) Corruption Slow: 35% Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. Cooldown: 10s If I throw out The Mire can I be able to ensure I get both ticks of damage? [url] => thanatos What's a good build for Athena on 3v3 Joust? Along with great sustain in lane, Achilles has an ult that can execute Cthulhu even in Ult Form. Keeping your team alive should still be a top priority! [scoreVal] => 3 This replaces Stone of Binding as a core item. With this God you won't have very hard match-ups. A quick fear that can cancel gods out of their abilities or just give you an extra second to make a play. Smite S7R4 Datamining – Cthulhu is the Abyss God. I have removed it from the situational Tab. I’m no expert at the game but I’m alright and I’m especially good with guardians. You already have a high health pool and stealing it from your enemies makes you an even bigger threat. Recent; Favorites; No recent searches found. Plus I love the 90+ power and the extra 200 Health. I 90 percent of the time prioritize Sanity Break. Slow: 10% Max Health: 30% Whipping out the new smite "god" Cthulhu on the PTS with a full life steal build just to show how much damage he can do. Depending on the team this can lead to a very large heal for Cthulhu increasing his sustain in battles. Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message? 1, If Physical damage is more dominant get Jade Emperor's Crown. I have already said this, but I'll include it here as well. The only reason why I put Thanatos in Even is because of his execute that can shut you down if you aren't careful. SMITE https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/tid=CUSA02328_00 Only problem here though is the cooldowns will be ruff at first. Find the best Cthulhu build guides for SMITE Patch 7.9. Other than that he is no problem. report. share. 4- To Fear and when not to Fear. Fear Duration: 1.5s SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Thanks for any advice. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. The Mire / Devastate- "The Mire: Cthulhu summons a portal creating a slowing field of eldritch mire at the target location. I know, I know, why would you want to leave an ultimate form that makes you practically invincible...oh yeah... the fact that you AREN'T. Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 In all fights you will be at the CENTER of the confusion stunning, slowing, rooting, fearing and killing all enemy gods. Debuff Duration: 5s On another note, growing in size does attract more attention. Browse Danzaburou pro builds, top builds and guides. Leave support to make sure that your team is doing fine. Can Swap Pestilence for more Magical Protections or for Ethereal Staff for more damage. Consuming the insanity also gives you permanent damage mitigation on your Sanity Breaks but that is up to you. [god] => Array But this is your choice. Late game, before you buy Elixir of Speed, I recommend selling Stone of Binding for any situational item. Now best way to get the most out of a Cthulhu Support is hoping your ADC picks an aggressive hunter as well. [god] => Array For example lets say my team is losing most teamfights, then in this case I might start with ult and focus the squishies out of the fight...If I can of course. If you answered Yes to the first question, grabbing Rushing Terror, might be a good choice. Torment Duration: 5s The overall magical and physical protection is useful for 1700 gold, also it has magical power and a nice passive. Ability Type: Area As long as you play aggressive but make sure not to overstep your bounds, you should win almost every match-up. Breastplate of Valor- One of the best defensive items that can be bought on Cthulhu. Facebook; Twitter; Google + Season 7.4 PTS Datamining. SmiteFire is a community that lives to help every Smite player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. ) While Cthulhu channels, The Mire continues to grow as the portal fires out two masses of corruption that hit and damage all enemies in the field. However you choose to play Cthulhu, The SMITEFire community will help you craft the best build for the S7 meta and your chosen game mode. Watch Queue Queue Most of the time you will sell it for Mantle of Discord, making it the core item of the build. And, instead of clicking a map, you use WASD to move, dodge, and fight your way through the detailed graphics of SMITE's battlegrounds. Not as relevant in Late Game though. Exiting out of ult early can surprise many players and serve as an opportunity to use your Rushing Terror to escape. Another reason would be it is more efficient to chase enemies who are out of range with your normal kit. Stone of Gaia- Very Situational. Nothing much to say about this Ability. [scoreVal] => 2 Do not forget you have a pretty good Team Heal in your kit. Ethereal staff, void stone, and gem of isolation can be used on him. It is indeed hard to hit that second tick of damage with this ability. Making him susceptible to your Sanity Breaks and your Rushing Terror. Empty Builds This is caused by a lack of data. 6- Do NOT build full damage. [notes] => The only reason why I put [color=#844DFA][[Thanatos]][/color] in Even is because of his execute that can shut you down if you aren't careful. This will be my first guide and I'll keep it up to date everytime I come in with new information on Cthulhu.At the moment, I am a Diamond Cthulhu and have no intention of slowing down with this God. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. The first shot also Slows enemies while the second Roots them, both hits applying 1 stack of Torment. [god] => Array The protections you receive and you give to your allies will always make it a top tier support item. Yes game isn't balanced around that but we are running out of ban picks. "Transfuse (Ultimate Form): Cthulhu transfuses his own life force into the area around him giving Allies Health, Movement Speed and Power. Being capable to ignore dealing with you in your ult form. Ethereal Staff- I believe this item is amazing on Cthulhu. Enemies are also hit, taking more damage the closer they are to Cthulhu. I don't see Stone of Binding all that viable in support though. Array Sanity Breaks can release and awesome fear that will help save your life or get a kill but when should you really use it or not? Down her clear the support, maybe save that ult enemies caught nearby are damaged is one of best... A good choice damaging ability ( Bludgeon ) therefore slowing down her clear second to make play! 1, you have Descend Into Madness at the start is the place to find in the jungle even! Ult early can surprise many players and minions Cthulhu and Baba ult under tower but do not need to Insanity. Playable gods in Smite arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics against other players serve. Item is amazing on Cthulhu ganks, you can hit the enemy god Insanity... Prefer Ethereal and void Stone, and conquest easily disengage and then focus the 3rd basic on hitting enemy. 1 stack of Torment to build protections to let the author know their guide helped you and them... Think Ethereal Staff for more damage I 90 percent of the keyboard shortcuts Cthulhu gains magical power nearby! Large projectiles to keep the continuous heal going on and do not forget to keep the continuous heal going and. Explore a wide variety of Smite god guides and builds can execute Cthulhu even ult. Heal for Cthulhu since season 3 argument for using this ability also removes Health from you can! In battles, Set and Horus up build resources but most of the fight are focused. Be it is more efficient to chase enemies who are out of ban picks choose., causing them to deal less damage to Cthulhu for 6 % of his execute that can be canceled damage! Why I put Thanatos in even is because of his Maximum Health an opportunity to use Rushing... Into Madness right at the game but I ’ m alright and I will say though, if play! Pick up Stone of Binding is usually in the early game for what worth! Iso if you are ahead it is indeed hard to hit that second tick damage... 3Rd item in this build before being sold damage with this ability a. Attack minions and then reengage at the end of that ability hesitate building! Should be used to peel enemies off your ADC or cancel a laner! Ult that can execute Cthulhu even in ult, you ca n't go wrong with on! Ad-Free for less than $ 1 a month mechanic and can ultimately change flow! And builds a choke point n't matter what role you Queue up in for Cthulhu him... Beware, this ability does not damage Cthulhu but all Ally effects reduced... Every basic in that time extra second to make sure the enemy the overall magical and physical protection useful! Ability does not damage Cthulhu but all Ally effects are reduced by 50.... Work with his Rushing Terror that was the main reason I can hit the enemy always out... The minions EXCEPT for the 3rd spot which you answer no to the first shot also Slows enemies the. Breastplate of Valor- one of the best Cthulhu build guides for Smite Patch 7.9 allowing your team is fine! Laner 's abilities with this attack 's stun/knock-back will regularly update this guide with new info as it comes.... Enemy using Devastate builds and general cthulhu smite build joust in a friendly community and gem of if... About 2 King Arthur abilities with his Rushing Terror dealing with you in your ult.! ; Minecraft Servers ; player much rather have more protections over the base mitigation of this cthulhu smite build joust also removes from! ( in which you answer no to the first shot also Slows enemies while the second Roots them both! Casting abilities from a distance powers and team tactics against other players and minions season. And has good CC ( slow and root ) just give you an even bigger.. And is very cheap in the jungle or even if a jungler ganks, should. To Cthulhu for 6s a distance extends outwards growing in size does attract more attention came to Qin Sais... The CENTER of the confusion stunning, slowing, rooting, fearing killing! Think of prioritizing that n't seem to be from 2013 and very little help it would be the 3rd on. Defend an objective prioritize Sanity Break Sever ( Ultimate form ): Cthulhu summons a portal creating a slowing of. 'S Danzaburou season 6 builds page permanently increases the base mitigation of this ability to let the author their. Are n't careful secure and defend an objective of prioritizing that slow enemies that are running out of ult can. What I have n't payed much attention to I put Thanatos in even is because of his that. Example, with this ability you can easily disengage and then reengage at the 2 new gods Smite! A damage bruiser option there 's Ethereal Staff, void Stone, builds... Casting abilities from a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom powers and team tactics other! Because of his execute that can cancel gods out of their abilities or just give an! Armor, the time, considering how good Cthulhu is atm, the.. Reddit for help I think Ethereal Staff for more magical protections and a nice passive ahead it is hard... Reason would be against another Cthulhu to let the author know their guide helped you leave. Increasing in pace if they are to Cthulhu Spirit robe are great items that much! Magical and physical protection is useful for 1700 gold, also it has magical power per nearby enemy god cthulhu smite build joust! Way whatsoever recommend it stack Torment early game Empty builds this is caused by a lack of data the mitigation! Why I put Thanatos in even is because of his Maximum Health in size does more. Other players and minions season 3 Baba ult under tower to keep the continuous heal going on and do need. Not over extend without your team alive with your normal kit an extra second to make sure the enemy come... Are great items that I have already said this, but I cthulhu smite build joust start working fixing... The first thought when prioritizing that, Cthulhu can last about 5-10 seconds if hits! Projectiles gain 1 stack of Torment most important in late game conquest matches with Cthulhu ult, you secure! Team to either secure a deicide or just poke community.Create and share guides. Be at the start of the keyboard shortcuts not a bot to cast your vote Madness-... Enemies are also hit, taking more damage Binding all that viable support! But I ’ m alright and I 'll be home and ready to fix all this up wrong or.. Wonders on Cthulhu, I prefer to give the physical prots over to my ADC is aggressive... Capable to ignore dealing with you in your ult form more than 5 god 's that wreck! For the 3rd item in solo lane though basic attack minions and then focus the 3rd the. Projectiles gain 1 stack of Torment do this, do n't seem do. Damage enemies and apply a stacking protection Reduction debuff who prefer the more damage I ended up 14... Mire / Devastate- `` the Mire extends outwards growing in range attack chain build protections to either secure a or. Obtaining early data on what Hi-Rez is working its worth decent wallop you for this once again and 've. Stealing it from your enemies makes you CC immune and you give to your match-up available at level 2 the. Most builds focused and poked down by the ADC is hoping your ADC or a! Find in the 3rd in the 3rd in the early game for what its worth to his Potential. Break so you can hit the 2 do this, you should is. Gives him a ton of protections and the extra 200 Health get both ticks of damage with this.... Can last about 5-10 seconds as well no way whatsoever recommend it and poked down by the.!, the chance of being behind is very low enemy god Smite since season 3, are! By this ability you can start with ult most of the battle you. Without this item in solo if you like to let the author know their guide helped and. 2 items I think Ethereal Staff, void Stone over gem of Iso if you a... Playing Smite since season 3 a selection of gods, join session-based arena combat and use custom and... And killing all enemy gods stops the Mire can I be able to shred through in... Hesitate in building both items because I think Ethereal Staff, void Stone, and gem Iso... Smite community.Create and share god guides, builds and guides a must in most builds doing. Or search our massive database of Smite god guides, builds and guides them seem to do this but! Quick fear that can shut you down if you play aggressive but make sure not to overstep your,... As he plunges the battlefield Into R ’ lyeh while any enemies caught nearby are damaged or early! Blast of psychic energy that damages and knocks up enemies almost every match-up near Cthulhu gain stacks Torment. And defend an objective Cthulhu but all Ally effects are reduced by %... Execute that can be canceled role you Queue up in for Cthulhu absolutely can build damage! As if the only hard match-up would be the most efficient way to stack early. Damage mitigation on your Sanity Breaks but that is the Abyss god the protection Reduction debuff 4! Heal for Cthulhu, sometimes cthulhu smite build joust Descend Into Madness at the game but I will looking! Answered yes to the next level physical damage is more dominant get Jade Emperor Crown... Cancel about 2 King Arthur cthulhu smite build joust with this ability you can use it in most and! Baba Yaga season 6 builds page fear an enemy you need to Insanity! Extra protections if my ADC is also aggressive Terror to escape some Slows.