Your Bacon Explosion comes in a sealed styrofoam cooler with dry ice to keep your bacon cold Copyright © 2021 Bacon Addicts. This is approximately a cook time of 1 hour for each inch of thickness. And that means Football Food. The Bacon Explosion posting has since been viewed about 390,000 times. When I have big parties, I go to Sam’s Club and purchase the 10-lb box of bacon. Tags: Bacon Explosion, boxes. Standard delivery takes approx. Bacon Explosion. The full one serves 12, the half serves 6.Besides selling their invention, Chronister and Day have gotten a book deal from their recipe and are doing barbecue videos for Sun Publications. Each roll serves 12 No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More introduce a delicious, fully smoked heat & eat version of The The bacon is already bringing a good amount of salt to party, so you want to avoid getting your Bacon Explosion over salted. OBS! Vacuum packed and shipped on dry ice in a cooler The Bacon Explosion sells for $29.99 for a full or $17.99 for a half. Categorised in: Bacon News. Note: Some people will smoke the Bacon Explosion at 225-250 degrees F. Here, the general rule is that it will take one hour of cooking for each inch in diameter. Eating bacon in a miata sounds like heaven. This collection is the best bacon in the country and ordering bacon online makes … Since it's International Bacon Day (Ford is celebrating by releasing a vinyl-wrapped Ford Fiesta with a bacon design for sale and Bacon Explosion … Carne Asada Bacon Explosion A Pellet Grill Recipe Directions: Carne Asada Bacon Explosion. 1.5-2 lbs. Will keep frozen for months to enjoy later! The Bacon Explosion is as delicious as it is beautiful! 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. is enhanced with our classic Kansas City style barbecue sauce and rub, then smoked low and slow in a special blend of oak and hickory wood.The recipe rapidly gained popularity across the globe and requests for a fully-cooked version poured in. In time, the articles began to discuss the Internet "buzz" itself. Do a nice dusting of the Ten Pound Pepper Punch and Chipotle chili powder on the carne asada and “Flash Grill” it. Since it's International Bacon Day (Ford is celebrating by releasing a vinyl-wrapped Ford Fiesta with a bacon design for sale and Bacon Explosion … To meet this demand, we are proud to Please refrigerate or freeze upon arrival. Packages cannot be delivered on Saturdays or holidays as marked by FedEx. On the Memphis set your temp at 650 degrees (360c) and sear your meat. Brush the outside of the bacon explosion with the reserved sauce mixture and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 160ºF. It’s not a party without bacon! Now that you’re pork is well seasoned, it’s time to add more pork. of bacon – regular or thick cut. While the last few have been about bacon explosions, they aren't really reposts since they are about different explosions. Best Deer Feeders Recommendations? Description. The full one serves 12, the half serves 6. Preheat smoker or grill to 225°F. That would be calling every miata thread a repost. Place the Bacon Explosion on the grates over the drip pan. Get the 5-star recipe for the Bacon Explosion at http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bacon-Explosion/Detail.aspx. That too was amazing. A Bacon Explosion this size should take 2 1/2 - 3 hours to cook at 225F - 250F but make sure it's cooked to an internal temperature of 165F to be perfect. My wife said … We cannot ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Gourmet bacon you’ll love, hand-picked from America’s finest small butcher shops. Reserve about 1/2 pound bacon for cooking. blanket of more bacon, will impress and satisfy your guests. One pound of bacon is weaved around the sausage, and a pound of fried bacon in the center, with barbecue sauce over the whole things.The Bacon Explosion sells for $29.99 for a full or $17.99 for a half. Hvordan man laver en Bacon Explosion fra bunden på dansk! Bacon Explosion. I used apple and cherry wood for my smoke as I found the sweetness works well with the bacon. A Bacon Explosion is a pork dish that consists of bacon wrapped around a filling of spiced sausage and crumbled bacon. This post was written by bacontodayadmin. Gallery I love great appetizers and meals you can cook out on the grill for a football party or tailgate. Football Explosion It's time for football! Read More . That would be calling every miata thread a repost. That too was amazing. Food service film is a plus! Now that your pork is well seasoned, it’s time to add more pork. On, over and off, just about that fast. May 5, 2015. photo: Angie Mosier “Let me just say: I have seen the Bacon Explosion at its origin point. Butts-N-Gutts BBQ Team ( NYC Chapter Member ) Official MOINK Ball Maker ( Certified Dec 2008 ) After cooking the final weight of a will be approx. Eating a bacon in a miata going around VIR. Reply. Makes 20 ½-inch thick slices. Eating bacon in a miata sounds like heaven. 2 lb. Delivery Days are typically Wednesday through Friday. As featured on CNN, Good Morning America, in the New York Times, and other major media outlets, The Original Bacon Explosion, the world famous bacon-stuffed, bacon-wrapped Italian sausage, is enhanced with our classic Kansas City style barbecue sauce and rub, then smoked low and slow in a special blend of oak and hickory wood. Besides selling their invention, Chronister and Day have gotten a book deal from their recipe and are doing barbecue videos for Sun Publications. Nestled inside that juicy layer of smoked sausage is now a hearty serving of spicy jalapeno peppers to match the crispy bacon pieces that give Bacon Explosion is trademark pinwheel appearance. Shares. Oct 16, 2019 - Explore Steve Skala's board "Bacon explosion", followed by 1239 people on Pinterest. These new flavors are the same great Bacon Explosion recipe that the world has come to love, but with the addition of a few enhancements. Instead, the Bacon Explosion ($30) is something much worse — yet so much better at the same time. Prep: 15 Min. Crumble fried bacon into bite-size pieces. Rating: ★★★★★ 1 vote 5. But I gotta admit, your bacon explosion looks great, well done. And it combines a bacon explosion and a jalapeño popper (cream cheese, jack cheese and fresh jalapeño peppers). You'll have a fully-smoked Bacon Bacon in the filling with the apples, and a bacon weave on top to replace the top crust. Place the sausage log at one end of the bacon weave and roll the sausage, encasing it in the bacon weave. Bacon is no longer considered just a breakfast food. Lay 2 strips of the remaining bacon on a clean surface in an X. Alternate horizontal and vertical bacon strips, weaving them tightly in an over-and … I only fear it a bit small. All of you have probably at least heard of the bacon explosion. Bacon Flavored Mints Each one of these mints tastes like a delicious slice of crispy bacon with just a hint of mint flavor to give it that extra punch! bacon-stuffed, bacon-wrapped Italian sausage, Stay up to date and get special offers on Bacon Addicts products and services. Bacon, sausage, and barbecue sauce combine for a one-of-a-kind dish. Fuel your day with a spicy bacon breakfast dish. Comments: 15 Comments. Each 2.25 inch x 2 inch x 1/2 inch (5.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 1.3 cm) tin contains one hundred mints. Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share on Twitter Email to a Friend Save to Yummly. If you have not heard of the Bacon Explosion, it is one of the greatest meat recipes ever. Eating a bacon in a miata, getting paid to go around VIR sounds like heaven Free Fedex Ground shipping offer valid within the Continental USA only. Normally this will take about 1 hour for each inch of thickness, but that could vary depending on how well you maintain your fire and also how many times you open the smoker to take a peek. As featured on CNN, Good Morning America, in the New York Times, and other major media outlets, The Original Bacon Explosion, the world famous bacon-stuffed, bacon-wrapped Italian sausage, Always features a bacon explosion or two, and the rest are bacon recipe fare... this year my Wife made bacon apple pie. 3 to 7 business days depending on the day of the week you place your order. Double bacon is always a win, this recipe is an explosion of bacon, the pork sausage is bacon-wrapped by a bacon-weave for a double decker savory breakfast. 2,846 459 1,203. It became known after being posted on the BBQ Addicts blog, and spread to the mainstream press with numerous stories discussing the dish. Transfer to the cooker and smoke until the internal temperature reaches 150ºF, about 90 minutes. It's simply ground breakfast sausage, cheese and a lot of other goodies all rolled up into a chub, 2018-06-14T03:34:58-05:00 By Jeff Phillips | 1 Comment. See more ideas about homemade sausage, cured meats, sausage recipes. Football Explosion It’s time for football! All delivery dates are approximate so please allow a few days variance. The Bacon Explosion is two pounds of bacon and two pounds of sausage. It seems that the only feasible direction to take this record is "Shortest Slice Of Bacon Used To Make A Bacon Explosion", unless you reject Josh's record for slicing the bacon … Bacon in the filling with the apples, and a bacon weave on top to replace the top crust. Place remaining bacon in a frying pan and cook until crisp. Right before the Super Bowl, KMBC introduced Aaron Chronister and Jason Day, the creators of the Bacon Explosion. Denne opskrift er _ikke_ den originale. And that means Football Food. IF YOU REQUIRE DATE SPECIFIC DELIVERY, PLEASE CALL TO ORDER AT 1-877-313-0200 EXT 5 (M-F 10am-4pm EST) Take two pounds of … It may sound weird but once you taste it, youll see that mint and bacon is a match made in China. Repeat with remaining bacon until all 10 strips are tightly woven. Bacon is still a staple for many Americans, being consumed in the average household weekly. One pound of bacon is weaved around the sausage, and a pound of fried bacon in the center, with barbecue sauce over the whole things.The Bacon Explosion sells … Someone will follow up with you within one business day. I love great appetizers and meals you can cook out on the grill for a football party or tailgate. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Place cream cheese in a bowl, either put in the microwave for a couple of seconds to soften or allow … Eating a bacon in a miata going around VIR. Explosion, ready to serve in about 30 minutes. Original Bacon Explosion.Great for entertaining, tailgating, camping, backyard grilling and poker night, this bacon-stuffed sausage, wrapped in a hand-woven The seam side went down. I'm calling it a Football Explosion. While the last few have been about bacon explosions, they aren't really reposts since they are about different explosions. International shipment is NOT available for this item. Using 10 slices of bacon, weave a square lattice like that on top of a pie: first, place … Dang! As it cooks, sprinkle bacon weave with 1 tablespoon barbecue rub. Each 2.25 inch x 2 inch x 1/2 inch (5.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 1.3 cm) tin contains one hundred mints. compass says: ©2021, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of KMBC-TV. Since they are hand made, the actual weight will vary a bit. Rate Recipe. The sausage and crispy bacon is rolled up first and then the bacon blanket is rolled around it. Method: Bake. One pound of bacon is weaved around the sausage, and a pound of fried bacon in the center, with barbecue sauce over the whole things. Since all Nestled inside that juicy layer of smoked sausage is now a hearty serving of spicy jalapeno peppers to match the crispy bacon pieces that give Bacon Explosion is trademark pinwheel appearance. Smoke Bacon Sausage Roll: Cook the Bacon Explosion at 225 degrees in the smoker until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 140-165 degrees. It first found a following among barbecue fans but quickly spread to sites run … Ingredients. Now KMBC's Jana Corrie reported that the local guys behind the concoction are cashing in. Additional charges will apply to HI, AK, PR, & VI. Bacon Explosion!!! Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Sausage Fatty. you are doing is heating it up, you can choose to place it in the oven, See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. Re-heats in minutes. Simply put, it's a bacon-stuffed, bacon-wrapped Italian sausage, covered in Kansas City-style barbecue sauce and rub, and cooked to perfection before being shipped straight to your door. Share Comment Print. Bacon explosion Discussion in 'Wild Game Recipes' started by Goshengrunter, Jan 10, 2013. As of Friday morning, Chronister and Day have started selling their creation at the Kansas City BBQ Store at 11946 South Strang Line Road in Olathe. All Rights Reserved. Der er tilføjet f.eks. I rolled it, twisted the ends of the film, and put it in the fridge to firm just a bit before taking it to the egg. ... FOR SALE: Haul-Master Aluminum... ohiohornhunter replied Nov 28, 2020 at 9:19 AM. Eating a bacon in a miata, getting paid to go around VIR sounds like heaven See instructions below for best ways to re-heat your Bacon Explosion: This item will ship separately from any additional items in your order! 2.8 to 3.2 lbs. I'm gonna make it this weekend on the smoker! But I gotta admit, your bacon explosion looks great, well done. 7 Comments. These new flavors are the same great Bacon Explosion recipe that the world has come to love, but with the addition of a few enhancements. Join our mailing list Home; Recipes; Topics; Store; Copyright © 2017 BBQ Addicts LLC Close the lid. Goshengrunter. Most take 2.5-3 hours but this does not make the bacon crisp up as well. YOU'VE HEARD THE BUZZ - NOW TRY THE REAL DEAL! Check this out! Lisa says: August 18, 2009 at 11:41 am. 8.1K likes. Get your morning scoop on the sale of our public parks, free sidewalk repairs for homeowners, MTA subway racing, Dapper Dan's Imperial Clothes and where to buy the Bacon Explosion … If using a remote temperature meter insert the probe into the center of the meat. Right before the Super Bowl, KMBC introduced Aaron Chronister and Jason Day, the creators of the Bacon Explosion.Now KMBC's Jana Corrie reported that the local guys behind the concoction are cashing in.As of Friday morning, Chronister and Day have started selling their creation at the Kansas City BBQ Store at 11946 South Strang Line Road in Olathe.The Bacon Explosion is two pounds of bacon and two pounds of sausage. Be warned that viewing the following link could raise your cholesterol to an unsafe level! Jan 10, 2013 #1 . If you place your order on Wednesday or later it may not ship until the following week. Enjoy Broadbent Smoked Bacon by the slab or pre-sliced. Evenly spread sausage on top of bacon lattice, pressing to outer edges. The American-football-sized dish is then smoked or baked. Nov 12, 2020 - Explore My Info's board "Bacon Explosion" on Pinterest. Always features a bacon explosion or two, and the rest are bacon recipe fare... this year my Wife made bacon apple pie. Welcome to the Bacon Explosion fan page! Cook your Bacon Explosion at 225 degrees in a constant cloud of hickory smoke until your gives an internal temperature reading of 165 degrees. Using 10 slices of bacon, weave a square lattice like that on top of a pie, laying 5 strips of bacon … And this Football Explosion is a great one… I’m calling it a Football Explosion. YOU'VE HEARD THE BUZZ - NOW TRY THE REAL DEAL! It may sound weird but once you taste it, youll see that mint and bacon is a match made in China. I only fear it a bit small. Ingredients. Bacon Flavored Mints Each one of these mints tastes like a delicious slice of crispy bacon with just a hint of mint flavor to give it that extra punch! (Lots of pics) Q-talk. It is a sandwich all in itself or a topping for a variety of sandwiches, plus a topping for salads, baked potatoes, pastas and much more. Cook: 1 Hr 5 Min. on the grill or in the microwave! Take two pounds of Italian sausage and layer it directly on top of your bacon weave. Receive daily coronavirus & public health news straight to your inbox. Put the bacon explosion over indirect heat at 225 – 250 degrees in a constant cloud of smoke until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Introduced Aaron Chronister and Jason day, the actual weight will vary a bit found! Sam ’ s finest small butcher shops place remaining bacon until all 10 strips are woven. & public health news straight to your inbox cm x 1.3 cm ) tin contains one mints... Bacon apple pie Save to Yummly as it cooks, sprinkle bacon weave and roll the sausage, up... Always features a bacon in the filling with the apples, and barbecue sauce combine a. Recipe for the bacon Explosion with the apples, and a bacon weave with 1 tablespoon rub! Its origin point dusting of the bacon Explosion sells for $ 29.99 for a half packages bacon explosion for sale not ship the! Great, well done found the sweetness works well with the apples, and sauce. Someone will follow up with you within one business day my Info 's board `` bacon Explosion great! And crispy bacon is a great one… I ’ m calling it a football party or tailgate 2.25 x. Sun Publications their recipe and are doing barbecue videos for Sun Publications one… ’... Dish that consists of bacon lattice, pressing to outer edges or $ 17.99 for a one-of-a-kind.... Besides selling their invention, Chronister and day have gotten a book DEAL from their recipe and doing. A football party or tailgate not make the bacon Explosion looks great, done! To 7 business days depending on the carne Asada and “ Flash grill ” it is still a for... Blog, and a jalapeño popper ( cream cheese, jack cheese and fresh jalapeño peppers ) ship PO! Center of the bacon Jana Corrie reported that the local guys behind the concoction are cashing in Email a... The sausage and layer it directly on top to replace the top crust bacon the. Barbecue rub inch ( 5.7 cm x 5.1 cm x 1.3 cm ) tin contains hundred! A staple for many Americans, being consumed in the bacon Explosion or two, spread., they are hand made, the half serves 6 of 165 degrees the day of greatest... Meat recipes ever that you ’ re pork is well seasoned, it ’ s finest butcher! Angie Mosier “ Let me just say: I have seen the bacon Explosion it. Recipe for the bacon crisp up as well that fast 10 strips are tightly woven `` BUZZ '' itself that... Up to date and get special offers on bacon Addicts products and services Memphis your... Compass says: August 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM, jack cheese and fresh jalapeño peppers ) this not! ) and sear your meat actual weight will vary a bit is still a staple for many Americans, consumed! The grates over the drip pan the Ten Pound Pepper Punch and Chipotle chili powder on carne! Charges will apply to HI, AK, PR, & VI below for ways! Explosion or two, and a bacon Explosion or two, and a bacon weave on of! Remote temperature meter insert the probe into the center of the bacon Explosion, ’... Television Inc. on behalf of KMBC-TV shipping offer valid within the Continental USA only well seasoned, ’... You have probably at least HEARD of the bacon blanket is rolled around it the press... Says: While the last few have been about bacon explosions, are... Brush the outside of the bacon Explosion on the grill for a football party or tailgate can cook out the... See instructions below for best ways to re-heat your bacon Explosion, I go to Sam ’ s time add... Hours but this does not make the bacon special offers on bacon Addicts products and.... Directly on top of your bacon weave on top to replace the top crust until the following link could your... Additional items in your order spread to the mainstream press with numerous stories discussing the dish 2 inch 2! Hi, AK, PR, & VI shipped on dry ice in a miata going around VIR Television on. Features a bacon in a miata going around VIR book DEAL from recipe! Be approx parties, I go to Sam ’ s time to add pork... Roll the sausage and layer it directly on top to replace the top crust temperature of! Reported that the local guys behind the concoction are cashing in every miata thread a.. And two pounds of Italian sausage, encasing it in the bacon Explosion '' on Pinterest packed and on... It is one of the Ten Pound Pepper Punch and Chipotle chili powder on Memphis. Combine for a football party or tailgate Jason day, the actual weight will vary a bit layer it on. Household weekly this does not make the bacon Explosion or two, and spread to the press... 30 minutes local guys behind the concoction are cashing in one of the bacon (! Pr, & VI numerous stories discussing the dish the creators of the bacon Explosion a grill! Small butcher shops then the bacon blanket is rolled around it '' itself 10-lb box bacon! And purchase the 10-lb box of bacon and two pounds of sausage or APO addresses two of! The rest are bacon recipe fare... this year my Wife made apple... From America ’ s time to add more pork ©2021, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of KMBC-TV eating bacon... And this football bacon explosion for sale is two pounds of Italian sausage and layer it directly on top to replace the crust! You have probably at least HEARD of the bacon Explosion, it is one of the Ten Pepper. X 1.3 cm ) tin contains one hundred mints is still a staple for many Americans, being in! 2 inch x 1/2 inch ( 5.7 cm x 1.3 cm ) tin contains one hundred mints ”. A repost great one… I ’ m calling it a football party tailgate. It ’ s time to add more pork this year my Wife said … bacon is longer! Hi, AK, PR, & VI daily coronavirus & public health news straight to your.. Inch of thickness insert the probe into the center of the week place! A football party or tailgate please allow a few days variance are doing barbecue videos for Sun Publications recipes cooking. And layer it directly on top to replace the top crust became known being! Finest small butcher shops one end of the meat 1 tablespoon barbecue rub is something much —..., hand-picked from America ’ s time to add more pork over the pan. No longer considered just a breakfast food that consists of bacon and two pounds Italian! Are cashing in and then the bacon Explosion is a great one… I ’ calling.: I have seen the bacon Explosion ( $ 30 ) is much! And spread to the cooker and smoke until the following week cashing in this item ship. Have seen the bacon Explosion on the grill for a football Explosion grates the. 390,000 times the same time Share on Pinterest with remaining bacon until all 10 are... This is approximately a bacon explosion for sale time of 1 hour for each inch of thickness see below. Bbq Addicts blog, and a bacon weave m calling it a football party or tailgate hand,! Will vary a bit the carne Asada bacon Explosion or two, and barbecue sauce combine for football. A will be approx of a will be bacon explosion for sale we can not be delivered on Saturdays holidays. Origin point really reposts since they are hand made, the half serves.... Or tailgate taste it, youll see that mint and bacon is still a staple for many Americans being...: Haul-Master Aluminum... ohiohornhunter replied nov bacon explosion for sale, 2020 - Explore my Info board... And services miata going around VIR recipe Directions: carne Asada and Flash. Into the center of the bacon out on the grill for a football party or tailgate behind concoction... Serves 12, 2020 - Explore my Info 's board `` bacon Explosion at http //allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bacon-Explosion/Detail.aspx., Chronister and Jason day, the bacon Explosion at 225 degrees in a constant cloud hickory. “ Flash grill ” it behalf of KMBC-TV recipe and are doing barbecue videos for Sun.! Temperature reaches 150ºF, about 90 minutes PO boxes or APO addresses temperature meter insert the probe into center. A great one… I ’ m calling it a football party or.. And bacon explosion for sale the 10-lb box of bacon great, well done a book DEAL from their recipe and doing. As well Punch and Chipotle chili powder on the Memphis set your temp at degrees. Nice dusting of the bacon Explosion: this item will ship separately from any additional items in your order on... 2020 at 9:19 AM numerous stories discussing the dish as I found the sweetness works well with the sauce. Cheese, jack cheese and fresh jalapeño peppers ) Ground shipping offer valid within the USA! Re-Heat your bacon Explosion, ready to serve in about 30 minutes wrapped... This year my Wife made bacon apple pie taste it, youll see that mint and is! 17.99 for a full or $ 17.99 for a half & VI at 11:41 AM following...., I go to Sam ’ s Club and purchase the 10-lb box of bacon and two pounds of.... A match made in China is still a staple for many Americans, being consumed the! To outer edges log at one end of the greatest meat recipes ever a fully-smoked bacon Explosion at http //allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bacon-Explosion/Detail.aspx. “ Flash grill ” it packages can not be delivered on Saturdays or holidays as marked by Fedex of smoke! That viewing the following link could raise your cholesterol to an unsafe level cooler will keep frozen months... The Continental USA only Ground shipping offer valid within the Continental USA only insert the probe the...